Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha her tiny brain can't see that self love isn't binge eating all the biscuits 🤣🤣.

Self love is about LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF.... Nutritionally, emotionally, & physically, taking care of what your body, brain and soul need. Its accepting what you have and making the best of it, talking to yourself kindly, being patient with yourself, understanding your emotional brain and inner child better so you can make better decisions. It's exploring your inner self and doing everything you can to truly love who you are and give yourself the best.

It's about emotional growth; It IS NOT putting on 5 stone eating biscuits/mince pies and not giving a shite about your health because you've hash tagged #selflove so it must be true

Self love IS NOT encouraging others to make bad decisions too so you can feel better about what you're doing...

Self love IS NOT posting next to naked pics on Instagram because you desperately need external validation, it's about identifying those feelings that make you need to search for external validation and working on them so you eventually have enough internal validation and self esteem to not degrade yourself in the search of likes from strangers....

Self love IS NOT altering/filtering pictures of you, it's having the internal confidence and self esteem to say this is me, and I'm proud of me and truly meaning it. It's certainly not altering and filtering your pics and then pretending not to.... That's just even worse (referencing the two identical photos being different colours)

Makes me so mad she just hash tags #self love without even scratching the surface of what it means or trying to understand it. She doesn't truly love herself or her life at all in any real way and her every action screams that and posting these type of pictures / captions verifies that.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Tbh she's just reckless "go and have the hot chocolate with MARSHMELLOWS 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ and cream cos I say you're beautiful even if you're flabby"

Erm there's things such as body fat percentage and blood sugar levels which can be dangerous if not controlled properly you absolute idiot.... Again! Little girl playing at being a grown up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she seriously getting her hair done again?!!!! She’s talking about getting ‘bangs’ does she know bangs is a fringe?! The way she’s talking about it I don’t think she has a bloody clue!

Reactions: 16
She has set up a fan type page on Facebook lol
she is seriously so in love with herself, she runs 3 Instagram pages (let’s not forgot hellostyleuk who likes her pictures 😂) a personal fb and a fan Facebook 😩 how does she even have the time. She needs to get a job.

I can’t wait to see the FRINGE later

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh she's just reckless "go and have the hot chocolate with MARSHMELLOWS 🥴🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ and cream cos I say you're beautiful even if you're flabby"

Erm there's things such as body fat percentage and blood sugar levels which can be dangerous if not controlled properly you absolute idiot.... Again! Little girl playing at being a grown up 🙄

Exactly. Self love is really more of a long term life style choice than to just eat the biscuits because you want to and not give a thought to the consequences (ie diabetes, poor gut health, poor mental health, weight gain). It's about considering the outcomes of your decisions....

Will doing this today make me my happiest self in the future? Is this decision I'm making going to help me achieve my goals? Is it best for my long term health? In doing this am I moving closer to who I want to be?

She's viewing self love as a very 'in the moment' excuse to validate her shortcomings (ie her lack of will power, lack of self worth and lack of self esteem) when really self love would be to acknowledge and work on why you have those feelings in the first place and to work on changing them.

PS I have no judgement on eating the biscuits, I had 3 galaxy cake bars last night. The issue is preaching to 60k people about doing it out of 'self love' when you don't have the first idea what it is... That's dangerous.

The regulars on here will remember that lady who thanked Rebecca on her stories for making it normal for her to eat desert every night. She said she never really wanted a sweet treat before and ate very well but since following Rebecca she had started to enjoy pudding every night without caring #selflove (!!!!) that's not self love, that's being very poorly influenced by someone who hasn't got a clue into having a 'duck it' mentality and ruining your health for the sake of it! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi all..I'm new to this.. Got to be honest I used to like watching Rebecca's videos..but lately it's as though everything is an advert to get money out of..nothing seems genuine and everything is forced. She uses products for ads..that we never see her use other than for the ad..and the lumi spa ..well I'm sick of seeing it. The only reason it looks dirty is because its make up coming off her skin. And now I totally get what you mean by she eye fucks herself. What happened to the down to earth normal vlogger? Such a shame..but there we go

Reactions: 18
Is she seriously getting her hair done again?!!!! She’s talking about getting ‘bangs’ does she know bangs is a fringe?! The way she’s talking about it I don’t think she has a bloody clue!
I’m glad you said that as I thought o was getting confused with what bangs were LOL. I think what she’s talking about is a bit of layering at the side of her face as I thought bangs were American for fringe.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Self love is really more of a long term life style choice than to just eat the biscuits because you want to and not give a thought to the consequences (ie diabetes, poor gut health, poor mental health, weight gain). It's about considering the outcomes of your decisions....

Will doing this today make me my happiest self in the future? Is this decision I'm making going to help me achieve my goals? Is it best for my long term health? In doing this am I moving closer to who I want to be?

She's viewing self love as a very 'in the moment' excuse to validate her shortcomings (ie her lack of will power, lack of self worth and lack of self esteem) when really self love would be to acknowledge and work on why you have those feelings in the first place and to work on changing them.

PS I have no judgement on eating the biscuits, I had 3 galaxy cake bars last night. The issue is preaching to 60k people about doing it out of 'self love' when you don't have the first idea what it is... That's dangerous.

The regulars on here will remember that lady who thanked Rebecca on her stories for making it normal for her to eat desert every night. She said she never really wanted a sweet treat before and ate very well but since following Rebecca she had started to enjoy pudding every night without caring #selflove (!!!!) that's not self love, that's being very poorly influenced by someone who hasn't got a clue into having a 'duck it' mentality and ruining your health for the sake of it! 🤯
She really cared about her gut health when activia were paying her to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm at the hairdressers later. I haven't been since August 1st and before that, it was February sometime. Just putting it out there - How many times has she been since then?!

Reactions: 8

Yes to be honest I've been very strict with my eating and I've been training a lot, almost every night, in the run up to christmas..... To me, when I step on to the treadmill, or I eat a healthy meal that feels like self love to me as it helps me in so many ways... Better sleep, better mood, better fitness level 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m glad you said that as I thought o was getting confused with what bangs were LOL. I think what she’s talking about is a bit of layering at the side of her face as I thought bangs were American for fringe.
I have a full fringe and what she's talking about having done would drive me crazy...it'd always be in her face 😶 she's painfully dense, how can she not know what bangs are?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all..I'm new to this.. Got to be honest I used to like watching Rebecca's videos..but lately it's as though everything is an advert to get money out of..nothing seems genuine and everything is forced. She uses products for ads..that we never see her use other than for the ad..and the lumi spa ..well I'm sick of seeing it. The only reason it looks dirty is because its make up coming off her skin. And now I totally get what you mean by she eye fucks herself. What happened to the down to earth normal vlogger? Such a shame..but there we go
Welcome 👋👋

I honestly think looking at her now. It's quite clear they are broke. The mortgage is massive, she's lost her job (channel mum was sending her big ads) Steve is back at work but we don't know he does 🙄

The kids have the bare minimum to get by the Xmas presents for example we're tit.

The whole mlm thing is the last ditch attempt of making money out her following cause the ads are gonna dry up cause she's fucked up to many times, cause she a liar and uneducated.

If she wasnt such a cow I'd feel bad for her. But but she is so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do feel bad for the boys though even Alfie now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These 'bangs' are gonna look more like 90's style curtains than michelle keegan vibes. I cant wait to see what she does with them when her hair isnt washed for 14days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t imagine anything more irritating than two bits of hair hanging down by the side of your face that are constantly in the way yet are too short to tuck behind your ears. She makes no effort with her hair at the best of times!

Reactions: 12
Welcome 👋👋

I honestly think looking at her now. It's quite clear they are broke. The mortgage is massive, she's lost her job (channel mum was sending her big ads) Steve is back at work but we don't know he does 🙄

The kids have the bare minimum to get by the Xmas presents for example we're tit.

The whole mlm thing is the last ditch attempt of making money out her following cause the ads are gonna dry up cause she's fucked up to many times, cause she a liar and uneducated.

If she wasnt such a cow I'd feel bad for her. But but she is so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do feel bad for the boys though even Alfie now.
Thank you!

When you look back at her old vlogs she was so much more likeable. Now it's as though things have gone to her head and I really dont get why.
I'm all for body positivity and admire those who are more curvier to embrace it..but even on her last photo her stance is to make herself appear slimmer and her knickers are pulled up higher.
If she wants to be a youtuber and have it as a career then good luck to her...but she needs to reach out to her audience and not appear fake because her latest videos are so staged. I mean a vlog watching her eating mcdonalds?!
Why not do a come christmas shopping with me to give viewers ideas?
Or christmas activities for the kids.. like baking or making their own Christmas decorations to influence other mums.
And she has had her hair done a few times since August which again... old Becky wouldn't do so often.
Shes too busy trying to be other influencers so when shes on camera its like watching a car crash because it doesnt come natural

Why has she gone so scruffy too?? Hair never done..make up never done... dresses scruffy

Reactions: 11
Haha bangs is the American word for a fringe! The way she described it isn’t bangs, just two short bits of hair at the side of her face?! Bangs would cover the forehead. She hasn’t got a bloody clue 🤣

Reactions: 4
Self love isn't just doing whatever you feel like in the moment and duck the consequences. Just like self care isn't just bath bombs and face masks. They both have much deeper meanings but have been commandeered by Insta Huns to drive engagement and flog whatever tit they can find an aff link for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.