Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying self love in the same sentence as that face vibrator 🤣 self love is also a term for masterbating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Steve's sister is lovely isn't she, so hard working

So she's set up a business Instagram, I wonder if she will gradually move away from her current channel and concentrate on flogging crap and posting semi naked pics
Wonder will she have to buy followers for that account too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steve's sister is lovely isn't she, so hard working

So she's set up a business Instagram, I wonder if she will gradually move away from her current channel and concentrate on flogging crap and posting semi naked pics
I reckon she’s gonna lose a lot of her followers because she’s constantly pushing the Lumi. Nobody likes an MLM and she’s so persistent - she’s not subtle at all. I think she’s gonna irritate a lot of people. She’s clueless, she has no idea what’s going on in the world because she’s so self absorbed. She’s just an uneducated, boring moron.

I came across Rosie Henshaw the other day and she has 83k subscribers on YouTube and averages around 20k views per video. Rebecca has 102k subscribers and can barely scrape 10k views. She must know she’s not quite getting it right :/

Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s gonna lose a lot of her followers because she’s constantly pushing the Lumi. Nobody likes an MLM and she’s so persistent - she’s not subtle at all. I think she’s gonna irritate a lot of people. She’s clueless, she has no idea what’s going on in the world because she’s so self absorbed. She’s just an uneducated, boring moron.

I came across Rosie Henshaw the other day and she has 83k subscribers on YouTube and averages around 20k views per video. Rebecca has 102k subscribers and can barely scrape 10k views. She must know she’s not quite getting it right :/
I follow Rosie Henshaw, she's so natural and honest

Reactions: 5
She is honestly the laughing stock of Instagram 😂😂😂 duck sake Steve if you read this what kind of munter are you marrying! Tell the stupid twit to keep her clothes on, times are hard enough without that sight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow Rosie Henshaw, she's so natural and honest
She really is!! Her view count is so much higher than rebeccas and she has 20k less subscribers! I don’t think it’ll be long before rebecca ditches youtube, she’s barely scraping a five minute video a week!

Reactions: 10
She really is!! Her view count is so much higher than rebeccas and she has 20k less subscribers! I don’t think it’ll be long before rebecca ditches youtube, she’s barely scraping a five minute video a week!
I don’t think she will ever leave YouTube because she loves telling everyone she is a YouTuber and thinks she’s cool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she put a call out for her 60.5k following to follow her ‘business’ and so far she only has 516. Says it all really. She honestly thinks this is the making of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And I'm sure plenty of those are us.
Oh yes, I was in the first 50 😂

She’s gonna be royally fucked if IG and FB ban MLM companies like TikTok

Imagine the pride on Alfie’s face when he tells his friends at school his mum flogs face vibrators on IG as a living 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yes, I was in the first 50 😂

She’s gonna be royally fucked if IG and FB ban MLM companies like TikTok

Imagine the pride on Alfie’s face when he tells his friends at school his mum flogs face vibrators on IG as a living 😔
I actually think that’s better than saying “she’s a youtuber who uses us for content but can’t even be bothered to buy us proper beds”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.