Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everywun
I’ve found a super cute way to get a tan - you just make a paste out of graveh browning, hot chocolate powder and Marmite and slap it on. Super gloweh and gorgeous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
UNICEF have stepped in for the first time in70 years to feed British children, countless people have lost their jobs& cannot see family. What does Rebs do? Gets the baps out &buys tat. Read the room girl.
She’s a self-centred twit. And all these morons that like these sorts of posts and comment kissing her ass are just as deluded and ignorant as she is.

She must be struggling for content getting her flaps out again
That’s her usual style, no content or needing a bit of attention and out come the beef flaps

Reactions: 10
Why is she reposting pictures. That's twice now.
Maybe she got the "bangs" and looks a tit so is having to use old photos. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can guarantee she's using that photo from June cos she's piled even more weight on. How can you preach self love then post a pic from almost 6 months ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😭marshmellow ffs.
why isshe reposting the same photo.
she also has no shame... she’s just shown herself up that she does in fact edit her pics. She’s completely different colour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca lamb #58 Views are down.. the flesh is out.. let it go beg and get a job!...

Reactions: 14
That effing black bikini has seen more smelly crack than a Mexican drug mule 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She looks like a pie filling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Christ shes disgusting. Totally get body positivity but she does it for the attention. Does she think nobody is going to realise she’s recycled an old photo? Did she actually sit there at 5pm on a Thursday night, 8 days before Christmas, meticulously scrolling through her least clothed selfies in her camera roll of 1,000,000 photos of herself to decide which one to post? Then sit and edit it? She’s an utter bellend. I can imagine her sitting there all day taking photos of herself. What’s she gonna say to all the people who have asked which tan she’s used? 🤣🤣🤣

That effing black bikini has seen more smelly crack than a Mexican drug mule 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She looks like a pie filling
Oh my god I’m dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't judge me....I joined tiktok a while ago (mainly to see what it was like and if my teenage son could make a private 1 since he feels like the only person in his peer group without it) and I'm hooked!! But I just saw this video and it made me think of Beggy Lamb and her lumi!! She even wrote boss babe in the caption 🤭🤣
Screenshot_20201217-204123_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes not had many mince pies and cream this Christmas has she?? What happened to be the mince pie and cream founder? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s put her hotmail address as PR contact, absolutely dying a death for her 😩😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.