Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘What are you goals for 2021’......it’s your goals you idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is the most boring vacuous girl on Instagram. I keep wondering why I follow her and then I remember that in these uncertain times we’re living in, the one ray of sunshine is the comedic idiocy that is Rebecca Lamb and so I keep following 😂 I fear she’s hit the peak of her influencing career, if she ever had one, and having been dropped by Channel Mum and reduced to selling skin vibrators she’s on the slippery slope to influencer oblivion. Time to face facts love and get off your fat arse, pack your saggy tits away and find a real job in the real world.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god what is actually wrong with her! It’s bleeping winter put your clothes on you woman nobody wants to look at your bleeping half naked body! Get a life and catch yourself on you absolute attention seeking borebag. Her pits look minging as well.

Reactions: 11
Super cute natural healthy glow and stuff... tango tan coming soon...
0B81383B-E69F-4DE7-9E73-DA72D2768FA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s marshmallow Rebecca, not marshmellow!! Proper pet hate. Also, why is she orange?! Absolute state of her. She really is missing the embarrassment emotion isn’t she! I’d be mortified if I painted myself orange to upload to the gram 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
great pose rebs, is that a skid mark on your arm pit??
also might have already been said as I try to catch up where I can but how unprofessional is her email address on her bio for PR/collaboration 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
My son is a year younger than Alfie and is interested in so many different things and knows exactly what he wants for Christmas. We’ve spent way more money this year than we ever have on him simply because the year has been awful and we’ve not been able to go on a family holiday or any of the other experiences we usually do because of covid so this year what we would have spent doing that we’ve spent on Christmas instead. He’s got some fabulous presents, Nintendo switch with all the bits to go with it. Games he’s interested in, the carry case, steering wheels etc. He’s got a new tv for his bedroom and then all the other bits he’s interested in, he’s asked for a telescope as he loves space, an astronaut dress up costume, as well as some board games we can play as a family.he’s got some lovely new sorts clothes as he loves football and some Nike air trainers. You never see Alfie in anything other than leggings! We aren’t at all rich, my partner is a builder and I’m a teaching assistant, we rent our house and would love to be able to buy! Rebecca doesn’t realise how good she has it and the fact she thinks more of herself than her children speaks volumes to me because since the day I became a parent my priority has been my children. Always will be, I go without so they can have! It isn’t all about money and how much you spend but it’s about the thought that goes into it. I know Christmas morning my sons face will light up. Sadly I don’t think it will be the same in the Hobson/lamb household. The only faces lighting up there Christmas morning will be him and her because of what they’ve bought each other. Those children have always been an after thought.
Love this, this is just how I am kids always come first with me. Mine is 31 and I’m sat here wrapping his surprises up I listen all year when he mentions things he likes and get him them for Christmas I feel so sad for those boys they are well down in her priorities

Reactions: 13
UNICEF have stepped in for the first time in70 years to feed British children, countless people have lost their jobs& cannot see family. What does Rebs do? Gets the baps out &buys tat. Read the room girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.