Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so manic in that video - it's like her crazy eyes at the start of her YouTube video intros. Calm down, relax, try and look natural!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Classic Rebecca I see... delete and ignore... she could’ve acknowledged it and said sorry that’s just my view on it, I encourage everyone to still follow the guidelines.
What’s with the ljc smile and awkward posing ??

Reactions: 7
She needs to put the camera higher up. She films too low down. All the emphasis is on legs and chin when you film down there.

Reactions: 9
That bleeping video 🤣 why bother linking the shoes you have when nobody can even bloody see them?!! Moron.

I think she has some absolute nerve posting about trolls the other day and how horrible people are about her and then post a link to a video about coronavirus being no worse than the normal flu? Sorry Rebecca, I know you read here but you are so bleeping thick. If you post your life online on a public platform - then expect criticism. If you act like a twit, you’re not going to be liked. Not everyone loves you and that’s how life is. Nobody has to lick your backside. You don’t have the right to call anyone trolls when you put yourself out there to be judged. But it’s fine when you film someone in a supermarket and say vile things about her outfit? And the girls on love island? If you market yourself as a mummy vlogger but you make your children sleep on the floor in an old house, hold their door shut at night so they can’t get out of their bedroom, send them to center parcs with chicken pox to get everyone sick, make them wearing matching outfits & put leggings on a 6 year old boy, put your sons shoes on the wrong feet, feed them a diet full of sugar and excessive amounts of salt, make them drinks so hot they burn their mouths, crash your car into a wall with your toddler in the back because you were too stupid to put your handbrake on? The list goes on and on. People pick up on this & and you’re not going to be well received. On top of that, you lie, you steal content over and over, never correctly label your ads, still can’t string a sentence together even though you’ve had a YouTube channel for five years, you still can’t edit or script your minimal effort videos, try to guilt people into liking your ads and ‘supporting you’. Post rants saying coronavirus is a load of crap hyped up by the media. Saying you have mum guilt for being home all bloody day with your children when there are mothers who have to work several jobs to keep their heads above water and barely get any time with their children. You don’t address criticism, you block and delete over and over, you’re rude to people who leave comments not kissing your feet, you’re arrogant, false, you live in an absolute bleeping fantasy land, you can’t tell the truth about where your cat came from, you blow on the dogs faces and ram their paws with a hoover. You’re full of tit Rebecca and no, I really don’t like you. I honestly hope her ‘career’ goes down the pan because she’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely creasing that L'Oréal have sent her anti ageing eye cream at the ripe age of 27 😂😂😂

She looks like a bleep in that hat and dress, does not suit her AT ALL, thought she loved whites and cream and beige and nude colours 😂😂😂😂 bleeping lying dingle dangle scarecrow indeed in that get up.

I'm sorry but those boys haircuts are ridiculous, why do they look like lego heads 😭😭 Alfie looks sick of having a camera shoved in his face with that grimace 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Feel like a witch but that hat? Those white chunky legs? She could look lovely if she dressed for her size.

Reactions: 8
Those haircuts!!!!! Why do that to your kids. They look hideous. Love how the dress she’s wearing is aptly named Beverly. Beggas been gifted the dress & hat yet doesn’t even follow the brand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she look like?!!!!

That black jumper dress is awful on her. She just doesn’t have the body to pull it off. It’s just making her look absolutely massive. She doesn’t have the legs for short dresses/skirts at all. And those boots are just terrible, she seriously needs to burn them, they don’t go with anything!
Im not sure what look she’s going for with that hat but again, it just looks daft.

strange girl.

Reactions: 13
I am absolutely howling. Wtf is that hat and dress combo. She thinks it's bleeping great, someone please tell her she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she never ever stick a pair of tights on under these hideous dresses?! Always got to see her pasty trunks and her arse hanging out. It's not an orrrrtuminal outfit if you've got your legs exposed to the cold is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those haircuts!!!!! Why do that to your kids. They look hideous. Love how the dress she’s wearing is aptly named Beverly. Beggas been gifted the dress & hat yet doesn’t even follow the brand 🙄
Yet she bangs on about women supporting women etc.. she’s fine to take the freebie though 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ellie polly always wears those hats and does the exact same blowing kiss at the end!!! I think she even does the same eye squint and smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.