Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is an odd one, but does she ever bath the boys? I’ve never heard her talking about bath time!

Reactions: 6
She’s still got the video there...
she honestly does not think does she...
her and Steve are probably the type who believe it’s all a conspiracy and the government are trying to control us... that’s fine if that’s what you believe but it is so irresponsible as someone with a big following to put stuff like that up... Mind you this is the girl who told 50k people that the media were just hyping it up sooo what do we expect ...
like someone said... she’s not posted anything about school meals for kids today... not saying every influencer should but when that is the big news of the day and she chooses to post that type of video... bit insensitive
She could’ve advertised local food banks or where you can donate money for charities providing meals for kid’s... but if it doesn’t directly affect Rebecca we won’t hear about it.

Reactions: 14
That video she shared is brave - she could face a huge backlash over that! Basically a video of people saying the Covid is no worse than flu 😷
I'm furious after seeing that crap, I'm a nurse and I assure you every patient I've nursed with it who struggles to breathe or ends up in ICU will also disagree with that dumb witch. The families of a the people who have died will also disagree. She's an uneducated ignorant pig with no grasp on the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or Instagram took it down entirely.

She read my message about the video. Waited a couple of hours, then blocked me.

Watching you from two other accounts hun. 💁🏻‍♀️😘

Channel Mum have had a piece of my mind too, but they won't even read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear lord... she should not be jumping like that hahahahha she does realise she looks nothing like those fashion influencers who’s reels actually look decent!

Reactions: 13
Reminds me of the scarecrow from jeepers creepers 😂 Steve must be embarrassed to be seen with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm surprised it took her that long really to post that kind of video. I expected it months ago when she had her Covid rant.

Reactions: 7
Ew those outfits are so cheap and bad fitting. Why oh why not invest in some nice pieces from zara/mango/hm, her style literally makes me cringe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.