Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she shared is brave - she could face a huge backlash over that! Basically a video of people saying the Covid is no worse than flu 😷

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That video she shared is brave - she could face a huge backlash over that! Basically a video of people saying the Covid is no worse than flu 😷
It will be probably deleted within the hour...

Reactions: 6
I've DMd her about that video. I couldn't not, it's bleeping dangerous. What a twit.

A video telling people that we don't need masks and social distancing, and she's shared to 50,000 people.

Get back to TikTok and leave that tit to the scientists and doctors Rebecca. Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But I don’t use Facetune.. you literally see her face change shape in the Boomerang of the hair gummies.. 🤣😱

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What a stupid ignorant twit she really is! Covid is very real and it’s spreading because of dickheads like her. Maybe if she had a medically vulnerable child like I do she may think different. Everytime I think she can’t surprise me anymore she goes and puts out tit like this

Reactions: 14
I reported it for spreading false information. I have no words left for this moron. You’d think she would have learnt from the last time when she implied Covid was “just media hype” but evidently not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That video just looks like someone's just got together a local amateur theatre group 😂 sat them down and told them to pretend to be doctors while they are filmed lol. Hardly looks official.

If you're 'in the public eye' as Dingle is, surely the party line so as not to offend all the people whose family members have died of this illness is to say nothing if you believe the conspiracy theories, given that you depend on the general population liking you in order to get ads. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
It's that tit that's dangerous though. Look how unprofessional Trump is. Now the most powerful man in the world. 😏
Oh I know i just mean that's how you just know she's thick for believing - and going so far as to post something like this on stories for around 50k people to see - I could have got my auntie, the postman and my next door neighbour round a table, given them a badge each that says 'doctor.........' and it would have been just the same lol.... She is dumb beyond belief

Reactions: 8
Oh I know i just mean that's how you just know she's thick for believing - and going so far as to post something like this on stories for around 50k people to see - I could have got my auntie, the postman and my next door neighbour round a table, given them a badge each that says 'doctor.........' and it would have been just the same lol.... She is dumb beyond belief
Interesting that she chooses to believe this, but not anything factual. She never shares Boris' briefings (although 'factual' might be too strong a word for that) or anything NHS based. Hasn't mentioned food banks today. Nothing that might make the world a better place (quotes pinched off Canva don't count), just this bullshit. She doesn't know who those people are, she hasn't fact checked it. Just shared it because it suits her to not wear a mask.

Reactions: 11
Just when you think she can't get any dumber....

As an mummy influencer it's very wise to leave your politics and beliefs at the door. Because they divide like nothing else and people's opinions can be very strong... By including this material (as well as it being a danger to people's health!) you're not creating an inclusive environment where people relate and want to be, you're creating a hostile environment where a whole lot of people are going to be offended and question what you are implying, sometimes in an aggressive way... She will get tit for this from her followers, maybe even brands will disassociate now, you've got to tow the official line if you're public facing.

I couldn't go to work in my public facing role and announce I was a covid sceptic to my clients / customers..... Id be sacked.

What a fool....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.