Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think your #gifted #ad is missing from that reel Rebecca. Tut tut.

If you can get a screenshot of that you should report to the ASA. That's so deceptive.
Thats true isnt it! She is actually advertising it and earning money from sales, not just saying she likes it! What a snake 🐍

Reactions: 12
The ASA must be bleeping sick of me, but I can't let it go.

She's lying to followers that trust her, to make money. Any business that did that would be breaking the law.

bleeping scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks to @Each_peach

Rebecca Lamb #53: ORTOMINAL vibes, coseh and stuff, if I don't get enough likes I'll just flash my muff
My first ever thread Suggestion and I got the title, I'm honoured 😂😂

I'd like to thank Beggy Dingle of the Dales for always being suh suh inspiring and helping meh and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m going to report to asa too. That sneaky witch needs bringing down a peg or too!

Reactions: 8
We’ll never see her use it again afterwards
When she was using it yesterday, she looked like she had eye make up on. I know it's not used on the eyes, but surely if you're cleansing your skin, you remove ALL makeup. I maybe wrong, because I don't wear make up, but it just seems common sense to remove all make up. And if she wasn't wearing eye make up her eyes were very dark, which isn't natural for someone so fair skinned

Reactions: 6
I also noted how she made a point of showing that she had woody with her after reading here on how we say what mum can have a pamper at 4 in the afternoon 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I've noticed she's posting more with Woody, but her interaction is with the camera and not Woody, it's annoying because she treats the boys like props, no decent parent would do that

Reactions: 16
I just can't get over how pale those kids are.. I don't have kids myself so maybe I'm clueless but they seem to have no get up and go.. it's so sad ☹

They are both abnormally lethargic in my opinion! She as no idea what so ever! ☹

Reactions: 16
When she was using it yesterday, she looked like she had eye make up on. I know it's not used on the eyes, but surely if you're cleansing your skin, you remove ALL makeup. I maybe wrong, because I don't wear make up, but it just seems common sense to remove all make up. And if she wasn't wearing eye make up her eyes were very dark, which isn't natural for someone so fair skinned
She also had a filter on that makes your skin look considerably smooth and clear!

I haven’t looked at Rebeccas feed for absolutely ages but my god, that’s a bloody big lunch for woody!

Reactions: 10
What’s with the subtitles on her stories, I don’t get that! And since when has ‘it’s raining loads’ been a thing 😂😂 who says that

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand picky plates, if I gave my kids that they would eat the strawberries, crisps and yoghurt raisins first then pick at the wrap (why is there beans?). As a grown adult I would probably do the same 😂 doesn’t she ever use the saying ‘if you don’t finish your dinner you can’t have pudding’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah see where you are going wrong here is you are assuming Beggy has common sense.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.