Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she deleted that corona conspiracy video because L’Oréal sent her some hand sanitizer 🤣. She is in the Halloween spirit I see 🌝
all jokes aside now..... but she’s not right is she? Like, seriously- there’s something misfiring in there somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
all jokes aside now..... but she’s not right is she? Like, seriously- there’s something misfiring in there somewhere?
She’s definitely not from the same planet as the rest of us 😂 I didn’t think it was possible to cringe so much for a stranger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A panel discussion of absolute nobodies talking about how masks and social distancing don't work, it's no worse than flu, occasionally throwing in a scientific word to make it sound legit etc etc. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I reckon she deleted that corona conspiracy video because L’Oréal sent her some hand sanitizer 🤣. She is in the Halloween spirit I see 🌝
duck me this looks like an ad for a horror movie 👻

Omg these photos!!! 🤣🤣 if I was her I would have to delete my existence from social media and disappear quietly, so embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh so been watching LJC.... The jump thing rebecca did on her reel she got from Lucy - what's new - but Lucy did it because she was showing superhero (so from what I can see was trying to make it look like the spin Clark Kent does when he's transitioning to superman) pyjamas and rebecca just thought it supah pretteh enough to put the same move on a 'fashunn' reel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 Where the duck is Steaver beaver teeth when she’s upstairs in the barn jumping about like an absolute fanny? I mean can you imagine.

Steve - what you doin Elleh
Rebecca - am just upstuurs in’t ma soft office trying on’t ortumnal clothes with ma bowler hat and shaving about 2 stone off ma legs using photoshop!
Steve - Oh right then. Remember and give them a flash of your growler. You know how much the dirty old men like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That bleeping AD. Everything is "gorgeous and loveleh" - she's the worst person to advertise anything. "it smells relaxing" BUT WHAT IS THE ACTUAL SCENT OF IT. She doesn't tell you anything about the product she's an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beggy sure loved rubbing that cream into her chest, eye bleeping the camera for all the dirty old men didn’t she. Honestly vile and I feel disgusting having watched that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
THIS CREAM GIVES YOU A FIRMNESS TO YOUR BEWBS.

bleeping hell Beggy at least say "bust" like it says on the bleeping bottle. Why is she so immature and useless? My 3 year old has a better vocabulary than her.

Why would anyone want firm boobs. All it made me think of was after I had my baby and my boobs went rock hard when the milk was coming in. No bleeping thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping AD. Everything is "gorgeous and loveleh" - she's the worst person to advertise anything. "it smells relaxing" BUT WHAT IS THE ACTUAL SCENT OF IT. She doesn't tell you anything about the product she's an embarrassment.
I literally came here to write the same . She is so repetitive with words that describes the products . She really should improve her vocabulary if she wants to continue as an influencer .
Her selling skills are outrageously bad and I just don’t understand how on earth she has got so many followers . What are they seeing in her ? Surely showing off her fluffy bits can’t be that ?? 🥱

Reactions: 10
Good grief I am shocked that Mio signed off on that grid post - why is she wearing such a tatty dressing gown, not to mention the fact it's weirdly off the shoulder with the outline of her boob clearly visible... also she's posed in what is basically an upskirt shot - who does that in a tatty dressing gown?! Honestly I think the companies she works with are as bad as her!

Reactions: 17
What the hell is that ad. She is so crap at this & she looks like a slutty woman 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.