Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Each_peach

VIP Member
I'M A DINGLE DANGLE SCARECROW WITH AN AWFUL SHITTY HAT, I CAN SHAKE MY TITS LIKE THIS, I CAN FLASH MY GASH LIKE THAT.

As if she wore that in public, she looks like she's dressed out of lost property. It's too fucking small for her big smug head 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

virgofalls

VIP Member
Also her bio is like a teenagers
2 dogs, 1 cat, 3 chickens.

Might change mine

1 dog, 1 mum, 1 dad, 2 grandmas, 3 aunties, 4 nephews, 2 nieces, 12 friends and a partridge in a pear tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

heidilouxx

VIP Member
That fucking video 🤣 why bother linking the shoes you have when nobody can even bloody see them?!! Moron.

I think she has some absolute nerve posting about trolls the other day and how horrible people are about her and then post a link to a video about coronavirus being no worse than the normal flu? Sorry Rebecca, I know you read here but you are so fucking thick. If you post your life online on a public platform - then expect criticism. If you act like a twat, you’re not going to be liked. Not everyone loves you and that’s how life is. Nobody has to lick your backside. You don’t have the right to call anyone trolls when you put yourself out there to be judged. But it’s fine when you film someone in a supermarket and say vile things about her outfit? And the girls on love island? If you market yourself as a mummy vlogger but you make your children sleep on the floor in an old house, hold their door shut at night so they can’t get out of their bedroom, send them to center parcs with chicken pox to get everyone sick, make them wearing matching outfits & put leggings on a 6 year old boy, put your sons shoes on the wrong feet, feed them a diet full of sugar and excessive amounts of salt, make them drinks so hot they burn their mouths, crash your car into a wall with your toddler in the back because you were too stupid to put your handbrake on? The list goes on and on. People pick up on this & and you’re not going to be well received. On top of that, you lie, you steal content over and over, never correctly label your ads, still can’t string a sentence together even though you’ve had a YouTube channel for five years, you still can’t edit or script your minimal effort videos, try to guilt people into liking your ads and ‘supporting you’. Post rants saying coronavirus is a load of crap hyped up by the media. Saying you have mum guilt for being home all bloody day with your children when there are mothers who have to work several jobs to keep their heads above water and barely get any time with their children. You don’t address criticism, you block and delete over and over, you’re rude to people who leave comments not kissing your feet, you’re arrogant, false, you live in an absolute fucking fantasy land, you can’t tell the truth about where your cat came from, you blow on the dogs faces and ram their paws with a hoover. You’re full of shit Rebecca and no, I really don’t like you. I honestly hope her ‘career’ goes down the pan because she’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jxxx

VIP Member
Noticed on the Matalan Instagram page a picture of a bread bin got more likes than her ad.. a BREAD BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Rebecca love, you have a fat fanny and an avocado bathroom suite. All the £400 coats in the world won't change that.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I haven’t been on here for a few days as been busy working (yes Rebecca I have a job)!! Anyway I needed a laugh so thought where better for a bit of comedy 🤣 I see she is saying that Autumn/Winter fashion is her favourite 🤦🏼‍♀️...... thought I would remind her of her comment........

6FC47B8F-4615-4FB0-938B-2B7CDD40044C.png
4418DBEA-4840-46C5-9367-C8391448AEE9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
A home account.....!!!! I am so here for that!!!!

ELLO EVERYWUN, WELCOME BACK TO MA HOME ACCOUNT. HERE WE HAVE ARE COZEH FARM HOUSE HERE INT YORKSHIRE DALES, ITS SUH PRETTY UN STUFF ERE,THERES JUST FIELDS OUTSIDE UND ITS SO PRETTEH AND SO CUTE AND STUFF,WE HAVE DUN SO MUCH TO THE HOUSE SO FAR,WEVE BOUGHT 896 POTS OF CHEAP MAGNOLIA EMULSION AND SLAPPED THAT ON THE WALLS AND AV USED IT ON SOME FURNITURE TOO, I JUST LUV THE COLOUR ITS SOOOO PRETTEH UND STUFF, THEN AV BOUGHT 312 SETS OF BUDGET FAIRY LIGHTS FROM ‘OME BAAAGINS AND AV CHUCKED THEM AROUND, AV FOUND AN OLD NET CURTAIN FROM THE 1980s THAT AV STAPLED TO THE WALL ABOVE MA BED AND AV GOT SOME FAKE IVY THAT AV THROWN AROUND MY 1970s BATHROOM. DONE ABSOLUTELY NOWT ELSE IN THE PLACE, HOUSE IS IN A SORRY STATE OF DISREPAIR AND LOOKS & SMELLS LIKE A COW BARN BUT YKNOW ITS JUST SO PRETTEH AND STUFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I'm not sure you can showcase your 'super lovely and cute' new outfit with a fucking disposable, medical blue, surgical mask on...not really the height of fashion, darling 🙄.

Go buy a reusable one that matches what you're wearing. I've got tons to go with anything I wear, they're 2.99 and even ASOS sells them...Just buy a black one if money is tight... They cost as exactly the same as buying the disposables and you're helping to cut down on waste too 😇

Edit to add the pic... I know, I'm sorry, I'm going to hell. But.... 😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mum24

Chatty Member
I agree... honestly WHERE is she gonna go out in that black ensemble with that hat?? School run? Aldi?
Desperate to Dress like an influencer atm...
She luvs ortomunal winter clothes cos she’s 27 now guys. She only luvs summah fashion when she’s 26

• Haha
Reactions: 38

virgofalls

VIP Member
What I love most about her showing off her new £400 coat is the part where she says "I treat myself to this. I usually just buy coats from Primark but this is a proper one that is going to last and will keep me warm" .... and then preceded to show us the clothes she bought for her small children FROM PRIMARK. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37