Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guna say it. Every time I see elle in that big baggy jumper I see Dawn French in the vicar of dibley. 🤷‍♀️ Now unsee that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LjC has just posted a photo of herself wearing flares i can't wait to see Beggy Becks wearing a pair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“I think you can tell by now that autumnal and winter fashion is my favourite” yet only a few weeks ago it was how much she loves summer clothes, she’s young and will wear a summer wardrobe all year round.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That new reel is the funniest and most stupid thing she’s ever posted 😂😂😂 I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree... honestly WHERE is she gonna go out in that black ensemble with that hat?? School run? Aldi?
Desperate to Dress like an influencer atm...
She luvs ortomunal winter clothes cos she’s 27 now guys. She only luvs summah fashion when she’s 26

• Haha
Reactions: 38
LjC has just posted a photo of herself wearing flares i can't wait to see Beggy Becks wearing a pair 🤣
Haha I thought this too, she will be on asos in a flash. Next week we will be treated to "I've not bought any new jeans in ages (a week) so I fort I would treat myself *sniff* and these flares are super cute *sniff* and I've always wanted to buy some flares *sniff* so I bought some flares and stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like honestly her kids sleep on the floor and have tit clothes and toys, yet she’s off buying mj hats and granny knitted dresses! She’s bleeping wired to the moon!

Reactions: 19
duck sake, I see Miss Piggy is treating us to another fashion show and I’m sick of seeing her bloody cankles 🙄 Is she joining the suffragettes with that hat on 😂 I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t have time for that tit on a Friday night LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she some sort of a prick. Autumn/ winter fashion is ‘her favourite‘ but she was absolutely rinsing summer clothes well into autumn because she’s young and summer clothes are her Favourite. Pick something and go with it beggy. duck my life. She will jump on whatever trains coming her way

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant stop giggling at her prancing around with that horrible outfit on in her crappy house with creaky floorboards and massive fat legs....god I'm horrible but it's really made me chuckle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m still laughing at the reel. It’s madness 😂 The prancing about. The drawing a heart in the air. The blowing kisses 😂 it’s comedy good! Beggy Munroe.....I love how her ridiculousness brightens my days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to do an Ad for some kind of vitamins because her skin is grey -
Like her cooking - seriously lacking in goodness I would worry for her health if I didn’t think she was such a knob

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.