Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No never gone to bed in dirty clothes, if they fall asleep I will change them while they are asleep. And I will always take more than 1 swimming costume for us all as it gets filthy especially if you are away for 10 days suncream and swim nappies make it gross and to be quite frank if you can afford and all inclusive in tenerfife for 10 days you can afford 2 pairs of primark swim costumes for the kids.
Those swimming costumes were bloody awful in my opinion. Neither of them fitted the boys right!

Reactions: 1
You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼 My son always has a bath and fresh clean pjs each night. If we were to ever miss the bath because of a change if rountine, I’d change him while asleep. I’d never be comfy sleeping in the clothes I’ve worn all day so I wouldn’t make my child do it.

Reactions: 10
Im from Yorkshire and its all over the town that he has. I got told it was before woodeh!

Reactions: 5
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼 My son always has a bath and fresh clean pjs each night. If we were to ever miss the bath because of a change if rountine, I’d change him while asleep. I’d never be comfy sleeping in the clothes I’ve worn all day so I wouldn’t make my child do it.

100% 👍🏻👏🏻 I do the exact same with my little boy. He’s bathed with fresh pj’s on every night, it’s his routine. The odd time we’ve had a later night for an occasion and he’s missed a bath and instead just had a quick wash down and pyjamas on but he has never ever once gone to bed in his clothes and I honestly can’t see myself ever being in a position where he’d need to. Like you say, you wouldn’t do it so why is it okay to leave him like that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think we need to just concentrate on what annoys us about Rebecca...which I know is 2SS as well. However I'm not liking all the hearsay on Steve cheating. If he is then that's a private matter for them to deal with. At the end of the day no one wants to see a family ripped apart before our eyes.

Reactions: 18
I think we need to just concentrate on what annoys us about Rebecca...which I know is 2SS as well. However I'm not liking all the hearsay on Steve cheating. If he is then that's a private matter for them to deal with. At the end of the day no one wants to see a family ripped apart before our eyes.
Agree

If you have proof then fine take it to elleh but putting a comment on here is as good as saying the sky is green unless you got receipts bye Feliciaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carrot seed oil has an spf of 30-40 if that’s what she’s on about
Nope quoted they said ‘carrot oil with no spf’ 😱 I think she settled for one with 8 in the end but still shocking!! She’s so pale she needs more than that.

Reactions: 2
Im from Yorkshire and its all over the town that he has. I got told it was before woodeh!
So it’s hearsay? I could say I had an affair with drake but doesn’t make it true does it?
As others have said I don’t agree with keeping bringing up on here, they are a family and if it’s true then it’s a private matter!

We are all about Monday Tesco foodshop bingo around here ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See the video she made of their holiday was actually quite sweet. Nice for the boys to look back on.
Not Ellehs flaps on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I thought it was so cringey
And why is there a clip of Rebecca hanging the washing out in it
Like anyone gives a damn

Reactions: 2
See the video she made of their holiday was actually quite sweet. Nice for the boys to look back on.
Not Ellehs flaps on tour
Still managed to get a mirror bikini shot of her in it though 🙈
Hopefully her next ‘adventure’ is somewhere interesting, I like Tenerife but it isn’t an adventure. Maybe she could do a holiday to Scotland since she’s never been, or Wales or Ireland. It’d be nice to see her explore more of the UK if she’s wanting to get in to travel vlogging.

Reactions: 8
I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?
I can honestly say that no, I have never put my child to bed wearing his clothes. Only time that’s ever been done is when he used to have an afternoon nap. But it’s pjs every night here. Couldn’t imagine doing it any other way tbh. It was a night time flight, why didn’t she put them in their pjs to travel, it would of been much easier

Reactions: 3
Hopefully her next ‘adventure’ is somewhere interesting, I like Tenerife but it isn’t an adventure. Maybe she could do a holiday to Scotland since she’s never been, or Wales or Ireland. It’d be nice to see her explore more of the UK if she’s wanting to get in to travel vlogging.
Their next holiday is to menorca.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The new video working with Mattel. What a joke. Gifting all of those toys probably equating to a good couple of hundred pound and most likely paying her for the feature too. I know it’s advertising but it pisses me off when there’s kids who don’t have any toys at all and there she is smug AF.

I hope she donates a couple to charity. One child doesn’t need all of that.

Also the way she aggressively snatches the toy off Alfeh to show the camera 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well of course! The way it was filmed was a little nicer than most of her others. Full of pointless shitIt’s hardly ground breaking videography but better than I’ve seen before.
Their next holiday is to menorca.
Does she know that there are other places except Spain?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has something kicked off in t’dungeon? No ‘happeh saturdeh’ message, she’s posting wanky positivity bs about thinkin’ happeh and Two Sausage Steve has been hoovering .....🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.