Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?

Reactions: 22
The picture she’s taken of her washing... is she washing all that together??? Whites and pink and denim shorts???

And yeah Woodeh has worn that T-shirt 3 days running, it must be filthy!

duck me my washing machine wouldn’t cope with a load that size, it would come out just as dirty as it went in

I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?
Yes my son sometimes wears the same thing to bed if he falls asleep and I don’t want to wake him, but not if it’s filthy and I wouldn’t let him carry on wearing it the next day!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

It’s hardly about putting kids to bed in the same clothes they had on that day. But would you put your kids to bed in the same clothes they had on that day all day on a flight, maybe overnight the night before, as well as even prior to that wearing it out for dinner!! No one would say anything about a kid wearing a t shirt for an afternoon and then going to bed in it, it’s not the same thing at all.

Reactions: 11

No.

I’ve never put a child to bed in their clothes and I especially wouldn’t put them to bed in clothes they wore all day in over 20 degree weather and all through an airport, on an airplane and travelling home on the other side and then leave them in it the next morning. That’s grim. Poor Woody.

Reactions: 26

No never gone to bed in dirty clothes, if they fall asleep I will change them while they are asleep. And I will always take more than 1 swimming costume for us all as it gets filthy especially if you are away for 10 days suncream and swim nappies make it gross and to be quite frank if you can afford and all inclusive in tenerfife for 10 days you can afford 2 pairs of primark swim costumes for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
honestly don’t believe anyone that says they haven’t done it! 🙈🙈
You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.

Reactions: 34
You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.
Agree. My son has never gone to bed in normal clothes either 😳 Getting him all snuggly and fresh into his PJs before bed is one of my favourite things to do.

That wash load she did... jeans with all the whites. No wonder poor Alfie goes into school with discoloured polo t shirts that look old and scruffy.

Maybe I’m OCD but I always do a white wash, a dark wash and a colour wash. I thought that was what adults did and the ‘proper’ way to wash especially since the labels tell you to do it that way 🙄

Reactions: 30
Agree. My son has never gone to bed in normal clothes either 😳 Getting him all snuggly and fresh into his PJs before bed is one of my favourite things to do.

That wash load she did... jeans with all the whites. No wonder poor Alfie goes into school with discoloured polo t shirts that look old and scruffy.

Maybe I’m OCD but I always do a white wash, a dark wash and a colour wash. I thought that was what adults did and the ‘proper’ way to wash especially since the labels tell you to do it that way 🙄
I must admit I don’t often do a darks and lights but we have more dark clothes than light so I’ve probably never noticed much fading (except my toddlers under vests but they aren’t on show!)

If it was his school uniform it would be different and as he gets older I think we would start to separate more!

That’s totally normal. I always separate colours. I have piles of white, dark, colours. I even separate some colours, for example my son has yellow polo shirts for school so i keep them separate from other bright colours and do a half load with them and some other light colours at the weekend. I’ve never ruined anything yet! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
honestly don’t believe anyone that says they haven’t done it! 🙈🙈
I’ve never done that 😂🙈 sorry but I honestly have never put my kids to bed in their clothes, more for fear that they’d wake up crying in the night because they were uncomfortable than anything else but I genuinely never have

Reactions: 15
I’ve never done that 😂🙈 sorry but I honestly have never put my kids to bed in their clothes, more for fear that they’d wake up crying in the night because they were uncomfortable than anything else but I genuinely never have
My son is only a baby so occasionally he’ll sleep in the same sleepsuit he’s been in during the day, especially if his day time naps have been atrocious and I don’t want to wake him! But once’s he’s frequently wearing ‘outfits’ he’ll always get back into a sleepsuit for bed.

Reactions: 1
She has just cleaned out her fridge 😨 So thay have been away for 10 days and clearly left food in the fridge to go off!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Now the "next trip is already planned" does anyone wonder if she's been in talks with Jet2 Holidays all along but they said theyd need to see some "examples of her work" before they totally #gifted them a trip? 😂 and now after seeing the 3 fascintaing travel vlogs they have today signed on the dotted line?

Reactions: 5
Now the "next trip is already planned" does anyone wonder if she's been in talks with Jet2 Holidays all along but they said theyd need to see some "examples of her work" before they totally #gifted them a trip? 😂 and now after seeing the 3 fascintaing travel vlogs they have today signed on the dotted line?
I hope not. Nothing about her holiday makes me want to do anything like that. In fact it makes me want to do opposite! She’s taken her son out of school to sit in a pram for ten days.

Also I just looked at Steve’s profile. He literally looks like a chorizo sausage how burnt he is.
Who in their thirties and doesn’t apply sun cream? Skin cancer is no joke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.