Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of her old vlogs today. Her old house was gorgeous, well proportioned, light and airy and in a nice village. They took the boys out to local cafes and beauty spots. Why on earth did she give all that up for the new place?? I just don't understand why they would move to a dark dingy unwelcoming house in the middle of nowhere. I feel sorry for the boys, no friends locally and whilst I can see it's a lovely location children need to form friendships with their peers, it helps with development and teaches them life skills for later life.

Reactions: 13
It’s nice to visit places like where the dungeon is located but to live there. No just no. So isolated! Poor boys 😕

Reactions: 3
When will the food shop be done?!? Surely she doesn’t have to wait for it to be a Monday. Food shop bingo - blue milk for the boys. Lately because I am trying not to have dairy. A pizza for the freezer because we might need an easy dinner.

Reactions: 2
When will the food shop be done?!? Surely she doesn’t have to wait for it to be a Monday. Food shop bingo - blue milk for the boys. Lately because I am trying not to have dairy. A pizza for the freezer because we might need an easy dinner.
Ooooh food shop bingo how I've missed you. I call chicken curreh with nan bread. Curreh made from scratch by opening a jar and chucking it over some chicken. I also call pizza. I noticed that she was enjoying some pizza when they got home because she felt she was still on hoyideh. I'm so impressed that she chose that we'll known Spanish dish of Pizza 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seemed really off on Steve’s stories this morning, to me she looks so unhappy whenever she’s in that house! I do really feel for her 😕

I really think it was Steve that wanted to move out in the middle of no where and she agreed even though she probably didn’t want to. Do you not remember how upset she was leaving her old house to move to the new one? She is constantly in that house, doesn’t seem to have any friends or family round, always seems like she has to travel to them. Remember at the old house she used to go out on play dates etc with mummywright and now all she does is the weekly shop. She must be so lonely, can’t be good either Steve not working and being home all the time.

Reactions: 1
I really think it was Steve that wanted to move out in the middle of no where and she agreed even though she probably didn’t want to. Do you not remember how upset she was leaving her old house to move to the new one? She is constantly in that house, doesn’t seem to have any friends or family round, always seems like she has to travel to them. Remember at the old house she used to go out on play dates etc with mummywright and now all she does is the weekly shop. She must be so lonely, can’t be good either Steve not working and being home all the time.
It makes me wonder what will happen in a few years from now when Woody is at school. What on earth will she do with herself? She will still be under 30 and trapped in a horrible house in the middle of nowhere with only Steve for company.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her. Something is definitely wrong with her since she got home. She’s hardly been on IG. I think she must be really unhappy there and I don’t blame her. She’s too young to be trapped in that dark, dreary house, miles from anything, with two small kids. It’s so isolating. It would suck the life out of me!

Reactions: 11
I agree she was much more happier st the old house. I’m 25 and my son is woody’s age. I couldn’t ever move to the middle of nowhere with no one around. The kids just spend all their time at home in their garden or going shopping. What happened to when they used to take out on days out etc, it’s not good for her or the kids. She doesn’t seem happy at all

She should have spent less time on her phone on holiday! and maybe be on instagram more since shes home.. shes done the opposite the idiot 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
You really must think something of yourself to do a ‘big meet up’ so people can pay travel, accommodation etc just to meet the famous Elleh and 2SS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s nice to visit places like where the dungeon is located but to live there. No just no. So isolated! Poor boys 😕
And cue she’s thinking of doing a meet up one weekend in the summer so those who don’t live local can make a weekend of it! She doesn’t read here though or care what people think!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Shall we all go? What a laugh we could have

Maybe we can camp in the ‘grounds’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think her and Mummywright must have fallen out. They no longer follow each other or comment on either of their stuff! Wonder what happened there!

Reactions: 6
We can all drool over 2SS and forget about our "hung like hampsters" husbands 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How far away is this house from anywhere? Is it literally miles from shops etc? I know she said her nearest town was skipton, is that miles away?

Reactions: 1
How far away is this house from anywhere? Is it literally miles from shops etc? I know she said her nearest town was skipton, is that miles away?
Skipton is about a half an hour drive from her house

Maybe she’s not posting as much because she reads on here and the less she posts the less we have to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.