Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she’s either been told to take it down or she’s taken it off herself. The video was totally inappropriate!

Reactions: 5
I had emailed channel mum when it first went up and they said were already investigating it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How embarrassing... told to remove a video

Cringe

So now they are back I can’t wait to laugh at this new ‘business’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How embarrassing... told to remove a video

Cringe

So now they are back I can’t wait to laugh at this new ‘business’.
Apparently.. according to her stories this morning they have their next holiday planned already

Reactions: 1
Apparently.. according to her stories this morning they have their next holiday planned already
That must be such a relief to all her viewers that avidly tune in to get the latest cultural experiences from our Elleh, top travel vlogger.

Plus she can really get her money’s worth out of the boys swimsuits then... they only wore them every day for 10 days straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Next trip planned is 100% gifted.

I don’t understand her poll re kids club, she’s taken her child out of school to supposedly spend time with them exploring new cities etc teaching them something school can’t (sarcasm) and then is asking about kids clubs ?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Next trip planned is 100% gifted.

I don’t understand her poll re kids club, she’s taken her child out of school to supposedly spend time with them exploring new cities etc teaching them something school can’t (sarcasm) and then is asking about kids clubs ?!?
Maybe the next gifted holiday has a kids club which she will put them in even though she said she doesn’t like them. Testing the waters?

Reactions: 7
We're back to videos of her unkept garden and boring sheep with a cringey song played over the top. God I've missed this!!!! Yay!!!

I can't wait for their shite rip off aliexpress business to fail, Steve's payout to run out and then they both have to get back into the real world and do real work like the rest of us.

Who can tell I'm in a mood this morning? Bunch of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many days in a row is Woodeh going to be wearing that t shirt 😂 I’m sure he had it on in their last night of holiday vlog, then in her insta stories yesterday before they flew and now again this morning in his wellies! Surely he has some spare clean clothes now they’re home?! Grim 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The picture she’s taken of her washing... is she washing all that together??? Whites and pink and denim shorts???

And yeah Woodeh has worn that T-shirt 3 days running, it must be filthy!

• Sick
She strikes me as the type of person that probably lets the kids sleep in their clothes rather than getting them changed if it’s late as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the type of person that probably lets the kids sleep in their clothes rather than getting them changed if it’s late as well!
We normally put the kids in their pjs on the plane if it’s a late flight, it’s easier to transfer them from car seat to bed when we get home.

Reactions: 3
We normally put the kids in their pjs on the plane if it’s a late flight, it’s easier to transfer them from car seat to bed when we get home.
Same here! It’s just way he had it on on the plane and then again this morning it makes me think he slept in it! And on holiday the kids were asleep in the pushchair, bet they just lifted them into bed in their clothes. Wouldn’t matter so much if the clothes were clean but they already worn them for days!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.