Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 4330

I’ve been away all weekend so not seen any of her boring shit but seems she’s just been posting the same dull content as usual.

The latest post. Well. She looks like someone who had a good body once and then ate too many cakes and pizza, let’s be honest now 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m all for making the ‘mum bod’ normal but if you’re just a greedy shit who got chunky then why would I be interested? If she ate well, exercised and showed off her wobbly bits or after children bits then I’d bloody love that. But no. She clearly hasn’t got a typical mum bod she’s just eaten too many snacks (that she forgot to show on her weekly shop) and is trying to make herself feel better by posting photos of her flab. Is her lifestyle healthy? No. So she shouldn’t be promoting it IMO.

I sit down in the evening with a cuppa and scoff half a pack of biscuits. Would I take a picture of my tummy tyres and post on social media? No because why would I promote scoffing so many biscuits? Why would anyone find that motivational?

Rant over. She’s a dick and I can’t cope with how much she fucking fancies herself and wants to eat her own minge. The day has come to finally unfollow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

yellowmellow

VIP Member
“Until the next adventure”

By adventure, do you mean the next time you go to Tenerife to stay in the same hotel, sit round the same pool all day and eat burgers or Chinese food for a week? WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Faye89

It baffles me that she has travel ✈ In her bio.

Going on holiday to Tenerife doesn’t mean you travel. It means you go on holiday.

I might put it in my bio because I ‘travel’ to work everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Greyson

honestly don’t believe anyone that says they haven’t done it! 🙈🙈
You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.

Reactions: 34

Sticky One

VIP Member
It’s the way she poses too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Take a day off playboy Rebecca.

As someone said previously about lilandlife, for me she really is relatable with her body issues/confidence, you go on her profile and you have to scroll for a while to find a picture of her in her swimwear/underwear.

Rebecca isn’t promoting body confidence at all, and stretch mark? I need a fucking 🔎 to see her stretch marks 🙄 If anything Rebecca doesn’t have a ‘typical’ body of a mum who has gained weight etc and I know everyone is different and some people may think she does but for me she is doing this just for people to boost her ego. FUCK OFF

Also compare the picture of Lillie and Rebecca and tell me which one of these makes you think ‘yeah fuck it, who cares what I look like in a bikini’

In a world of Rebecca’s, be a Lille 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mickey19

That repost about ads.

She is so stupid to think that applies to her and what she does.

She works with ANY brand and advertises ANY product. It doesn’t matter who it is or what it is ... if it’s providing her with £ she will do it. That’s fine, as long as you stop pretending you only work with brands you love and would buy from yourself because it’s just not true.

The influencing work she does is no where near the same level of effort as a full time job out in the ‘real world’. Not even close. It’s offensive that she thinks that what she does is the same.

There are influencers out there who work hard and could legitimately liken their workload to a normal full time role but Rebecca cannot.

We see her all day, everyday. We know exactly where she is and what she’s doing and most of the time it’s nothing. School run, food shop, dentist, emails or filming while Woody naps. She’s not sitting working for 8 hours per day. She’s a muppet.
This is so true! Not going to say who I am but I’m a few years older than Rebecca and only a few more thousand followers than her. I do the whole ‘ads thing’ and I would say I do around the same amount of ads as her but I also work 40+ hours a week as a nurse and I have a 3 year old. It really isn’t hard to take some photos, edit them and upload them with a caption. I do it when the little one has gone to bed. I used to really like her but the fact she makes out it’s hard work really annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 33

francisjmeader

When you’re struggling to reach the word count when writing an essay...

‘I’ve created a beautiful photo album of our recent holiday to Tenerife. I’ve made this beautiful little photo book and it is full of all the pictures I took of us on holiday, in Tenerife’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Curiousandbored

I’m concerned that she’s openly spoken on a public platform about being home alone with her children in the middle of the countryside. Also wasn’t the house found on rightmove before so people can easily find her address with a bit of digging.
Also telling a public platform she’s home alone with young children whilst drinking alcohol! And telling everybody she has poor signal and data and no internet! There’s absolutely no safety awareness!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

mummy2under2

VIP Member
"And another thing I bought myself" ..."and I also bought myself....." "And for me I bought...."!
I hate "bashing" her, but seriously....she has SO many new clothes, before holiday, on holiday, back from holiday...and Woody is walking around with clothes far too big for him or with holes in, no duvet and no curtains in their room..I'm sorry if this is harsh, but for a "Mummy Blogger" she's a selfish cunt! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

virgofalls

VIP Member
A few of you have said it’s because she loves herself and wants attention or an excuse to show off her body. I genuinely don’t think that’s true. I think that she actually dislikes her body very much, she posts these pictures for validation for her followers to tell her she’s amazing and to make her feel better about herself etc BUT the number one reason she does it is because on those type of posts engagement is always high. She’s done it three or four times now and she gets so many likes, comments, re posts. It’s revenue for her. Does she shite care about other women, she’s doing it for herself.

M

Member 4330

You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.
Agree. My son has never gone to bed in normal clothes either 😳 Getting him all snuggly and fresh into his PJs before bed is one of my favourite things to do.

That wash load she did... jeans with all the whites. No wonder poor Alfie goes into school with discoloured polo t shirts that look old and scruffy.

Maybe I’m OCD but I always do a white wash, a dark wash and a colour wash. I thought that was what adults did and the ‘proper’ way to wash especially since the labels tell you to do it that way 🙄

Cooper123

VIP Member
Ok Rebecca, you are clearly out of ideas for videos and we all know you read here, so here are some ideas. Now these are ideas for things I would like to watch, so hopefully you’ll take it on board.
1) garden makeover on a budget. Even if it’s up-cycling some of the rubbish the old owners left. Make use of it.
2) kids room make over on a budget.
3) hidden veg dinners - my kids actually love veg but I’m one of those people that loves to see just how many different veggies I can sneak in one meal.
4) rainy day entertainment. You’re in the house most days with woody so you must have some ideas.

Bonus options: make a veg patch and include the boys, refer back to it now and again in your stories to keep people updated on what worked and what didn’t and what the boys ate etc.

I’d also really like to see them do something really lovely in that 2nd living room, I’m a sucker for a clean and cosy room so it would be interesting to watch them transform that!

Anyone else got ideas? I really don’t want to watch her dance any more 🙈
I would love to see a makeover on the boys room too! And also their living room floor, I can’t bear it is it meant to be concrete or are they waiting on flooring to cover it? Their house just reminds me of the Dingles house in emmerdale. Cold dark and dingy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

francisjmeader

Who exactly from ‘change checker’ saw Rebecca’s profile and thought, wow what a perfect match to advertise our coin collecting business...

‘We’ve got the collecting bug’. No, You have two 50p coins which you were sent.

• Haha

francisjmeader

Crazy how the views on some of my pictures on here are 300+, I see you silent tattlers!😂 haha, don’t be afraid to comment on the site; it’s absolutely harmless.

If you’re reading this and you too have been affected by Rebecca’s flaps flapping, we may be able to provide help and advice 📞😂😂

• Haha