Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly hasn't sold a package holiday to me. Never been on one, and not sure I want to 😂

Reactions: 6
I hope not. Nothing about her holiday makes me want to do anything like that. In fact it makes me want to do opposite! She’s taken her son out of school to sit in a pram for ten days.

Also I just looked at Steve’s profile. He literally looks like a chorizo sausage how burnt he is.
Who in their thirties and doesn’t apply sun cream? Skin cancer is no joke!
Obviously skin cancer doesn’t apply to Elleh who brags about going to buy carrot oil with no spf in for the last day ‘so I can catch a good tan’ what a nob. No wonder they look like ‘chorizo sausages’ love it🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I never put my child to bed in his clothes, even if we are out late I pack pjs with me. Would you go to bed in your clothes?? I just love being comfy and cosy and want him to be aswel.
Also I hope she is separating that washing lol

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused today she’s cleaned out the mannky fridge (fairdoos) load of washing (bravo) put dishwasher on...... why?? How possibly do you have a dishwasher load to put on if you got in at 3am and it’s 10am and the boys have only just got up?!? Unless she left dirty dishes the whole 10 days 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Obviously skin cancer doesn’t apply to Elleh who brags about going to buy carrot oil with no spf in for the last day ‘so I can catch a good tan’ what a nob. No wonder they look like ‘chorizo sausages’ love it🤣
Did she really say that? So stupid. And she is an influencer? Channel mum really need to have a word

Reactions: 2
The sausage theme must go on 😬

Reactions: 1
Oh look not even been back 24 hours and there’s an AD. Literally all she cares about!!!

Reactions: 1
I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?
No I never have put my kid to bed in the clothes he’s been wearing.. I wouldn’t sleep in my clothes so why would I let him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
honestly don’t believe anyone that says they haven’t done it! 🙈🙈
I can honestly say I haven’t. I’ve never needed to - apart from as babies my kids have never fallen asleep and needed to be transferred to a bed. They always get in jammies first. I cannot fathom a situation when I would need to do it, if I’m being honest. If I knew we were (for example) going to be in the car in the run up to bedtime and they may fall asleep, I would change them in to jammies before getting in the car. Have changed them in to jammies on a late flight, for example.

Reactions: 8
You don’t believe there are people who always get their children to wear pyjamas to bed?

It’s not really an unbelievable concept?

My son has never worn his day clothes to bed, but believe what you like.
My kid has never worn his day clothes to bed either, if he falls asleep I change him in to his pyjamas! He may wake up but falls straight back to sleep! X

I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?

No. My child has never ever gone to bed in his clothes. How comfortable is that going to be? Imagine you going to bed in the clothes you’ve been wearing all day.. you’d feel terrible the next day and mucky. And why wouldn’t you separate things when you wash them? Isn’t that what everyone does? You have separate loads for colours, darks, whites, towels. Or so I thought anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Steve the big burnt sausage cheat i know, we know.. he knows... 😎 people in Yorkshire know and she knows
soz rebbecah

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Steve the big burnt sausage cheat i know, we know.. he knows... 😎 people in Yorkshire know and she knows
soz rebbecah
It gets a bit boring people claiming he cheats but have no evidence, not that I want evidence but it’s such a typical thing to say about man in a relationship

And if she knows, and he knows then surely it doesn’t actually matter? 🤷🏼‍♀️

No.

I’ve never put a child to bed in their clothes and I especially wouldn’t put them to bed in clothes they wore all day in over 20 degree weather and all through an airport, on an airplane and travelling home on the other side and then leave them in it the next morning. That’s grim. Poor Woody.
Agreed it’s grim. We got delayed going on holiday last year and I ended up in the same clothes for 28 hours straight. I had on a brand new white cardigan and it was not white afterwards- not from spills or anything,it was just so grimy looking. I felt so grubby and couldn’t wait to shower and put fresh clothes on the minute we arrived. Planes aren’t exactly sterile

Agreed it’s grim. We got delayed going on holiday last year and I ended up in the same clothes for 28 hours straight. I had on a brand new white cardigan and it was not white afterwards- not from spills or anything,it was just so grimy looking. I felt so grubby and couldn’t wait to shower and put fresh clothes on the minute we arrived. Planes aren’t exactly sterile
Yes airports and airplanes are filthy.
I’m not afraid of a few germs at all, my house is very much lived in, I don’t care if someone eats something they dropped on the floor, I don’t bath my son everyday but there’s no way I’d put him to bed in his clothes, especially after travelling. It’s so grimy.

Yeah i wanna know if this cheating thing is legit! If so wheres the proof.
If it is true then shes a bleeping nob for staying with him. Just proves shes only in it for the money and not having to work a day in her life anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.