Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and rebbeca used to be friends.. until she started to drop all of us when her YouTube channel started to get bigger with followers.. thats all she cares about is her "fans" who lick her up her arse and not her "friends"
Those holiday photos imagine when her boys get older 😂 oh look.. another photo of mums arse in another cheap tatty bikini 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
might start getting my arse out and get my partner to wax my bits for the camera so I can get free toys for my kid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
might start getting my arse out and get my partner to wax my bits for the camera so I can get free toys for my kid 🤷‍♀️
Oh I don’t think the toys are free. You have to pay with your self respect and dignity. Plus take out the amount your children are going to need for a decent therapist when older...not really worth it.
Plus I think there is a clause that states, you can’t actually play with the toys with your children unless you have a phone/camera in their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebreb needs to get some lessons from LJ carter in how to do an ad that fits with your 'brand'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has actually spent more time away from Social media today than she did all of her holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 the dungeon is finally hitting home.

Reactions: 13
All of these comments about putting woody to bed in his clothes and all I can think is surely his nappy needs changing before he goes to bed?

Might as well have just put his pjs on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Urgh. She’s turning into Rebecca Meldrum.
Just without the gym bod to match!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how different she looks in her most recent post to her gym shark photo. Completely different!

Reactions: 8
Well her holiday video ain’t gonna win any awards. Absolute cringe! And when 2SS winks......🤮 #nope

Reactions: 1
It would be interesting to see her attempt a video focusing on the learning and development of the boys. She spends all the time with Woody so why doesn't she show us how she's helping him develop and learn? I have an 18 month old and I love thinking of/ researching then actually doing new activities with her. I love watching her learn and develop. Woodeh seems to be stagnating with his development and this is a key time for him. Feel bad for the boy. This is how kids get left behind while others are ready for school and able to thrive once they get to reception.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed her being really really quiet since she’s come back, is she trying to be like Rebecca meldrum?

Her grammar is just appalling, does she not read things back when she types them out?

And what’s a few lbs between stones 😬😂

• Haha
Next holiday is in September! When its not School holidays 😂 fair enough when 2ss was working as sometimes you have to take holidays at specific times and there can only be so many people in one company off at once etc. but theres no excuse now theyre full time hello style UK-ers! In a vlog before the last holiday she made a face and rolled her eyes when she said she was going to get a fine for taking Alfie out of school, same face she made when the teacher raised his speech issues don't think she quite grasps that rules are there for a reason and teachers look out for the childs best interest does she?!

Reactions: 12
she's put on more than a couple of pounds, you can see she carries her weight on her thighs too

She's a lot bigger now than in the throwback pics she put on her story today - a year ago today.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.