Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to look ethereal and sexy in her floaty Primarni dress but ends up looking frumpy and desperate as per usual 😂 Of course the huns and babes are lining up to tell her how amazing she looks and how lucky she is to live where she does blah blah blah 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wishing one of the kids had come up behind her and pushed her in the water if only in protest for her making them wear those God awful ill fitting sandals yet again 😂
Think those back muscles she was banging on about months ago are well and truly gone 🤣

That picture 😂😂😂once again trying to be something she’s not. Again does Steve not get sick to death of having to snap her posing! Every outing must consist of her getting him to take god knows how many pictures of her while the kids amuse themselves.
Every visit out is literally for content for her isn’t it. It's not to get the boys out to have fresh air and play, it's another photo op for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woah. That photo of her from the back just shows how much weight she’s put on. Her arms and back are not in good shape at all.... guess lifting those bottles of Flash didn’t really cut the mustard!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know when donuts get filled with a syringe full of custard

That’s what she reminds me of

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dread think how bad she looks from front in that latest pic.
Even from back makes her arms and legs seem chubby even her back seems broad.
Not flattering angle colour or dress at all.

Reactions: 10
She’s totally trying to copy Lucy’s style, but just look how effortlessly classy she makes the same type of dress look. You’ll never be your best trying to be someone else
059906EA-850A-4148-9CA1-B161044AFF00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching her meal vid again because I fancied a laugh, when she gets tortilla wraps and puts mince inside and puts them in the oven..... no hun they aren't enchiladas they are mince in a wrap that you probably burnt or let them stay undercooked like your "pizza pinwheels"😂 you know, the MINCE wrapped in raw pastry. God she's a funny fucker.

Reactions: 7
Trying to look ethereal and sexy in her floaty Primarni dress but ends up looking frumpy and desperate as per usual 😂 Of course the huns and babes are lining up to tell her how amazing she looks and how lucky she is to live where she does blah blah blah 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wishing one of the kids had come up behind her and pushed her in the water if only in protest for her making them wear those God awful ill fitting sandals yet again 😂
I thought this was a sack filled with straw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I would love to know how LJC truly feels about Lambo. The copying is so bleeping cringe now 😬😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit of a rant....bare with me....last week a tourist drowned at a popular place (close to wear she'd been dipping her sausage toes actually), she's out today bleeping about in the river... which is in flood, I think its really dangerous as an influencer to not put some kind of disclaimer or general warning that it if people are going to copy her they must be careful. The Yorkshire dales has been overrun with tourists that don't usually visit and she should of mentioned in her recommendation stories last week that visitors should be respectful. My parents are close by and there has been a number of serious incidents in a few weeks due to the huge influx of tourists. USE YOUR PLATFORM FOR GOOD BEX!!
Sorry to derail slightly

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bit of a rant....bare with me....last week a tourist drowned at a popular place (close to wear she'd been dipping her sausage toes actually), she's out today bleeping about in the river... which is in flood, I think its really dangerous as an influencer to not put some kind of disclaimer or general warning that it if people are going to copy her they must be careful. The Yorkshire dales has been overrun with tourists that don't usually visit and she should of mentioned in her recommendation stories last week that visitors should be respectful. My parents are close by and there has been a number of serious incidents in a few weeks due to the huge influx of tourists. USE YOUR PLATFORM FOR GOOD BEX!!
Sorry to derail slightly
Sausage toes killed me off, but yes agree. But she's thick remember and has thick followers so it wouldn't be taken in x

Reactions: 12
Beggy you need help love! 🤣 what the duck!
Stevie boy must be out on a 2 night bender! No sign of him yesterday n no sign of him today or tonight (unless i have missed something)!!!!
Good lad, must be good to get away from all the posing n me me me!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.