Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be getting a job on This Morning next as their resident doctor. Apparently you can’t live without your gut. Or you brain or heart. Well F*ck me Sherlock
Bet dr Hillary’s shitting it

There was a comment from a tatler (mentioned yesterday with the flowers) that said politely maybe people don't like as they're sick of the ads. She's deleted it. She had liked comments that followed but has obviously gone back and decided to now delete.

Also, duck off Rebecca
I’m sure they can seeing as she has no pals

Reactions: 6
She looks manic!! 😳 and what the duck is going on with her hair it’s so frazzled, she looks like a woman as usual
What she doesn’t realise with these stupid posts is that the ‘insta’ pic is still not fooling anybody cos we can all tell she’s breathing in and we can all see the size of her arms ???

Her eyes look intense atm wtf is going on with her... her hair looked nice for the day she got it done... her eyes look crazy atm

It’s sad cos she honestly looos like a different person

Reactions: 14
Have a look at Georgie.clarke... she’s copied the photo to a T. I don’t care but give the girl credit if you’re going to copy the picture or “content” as they like to call it. She’s even basically copied the caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a look at Georgie.clarke... she’s copied the photo to a T. I don’t care but give the girl credit if you’re going to copy the picture or “content” as they like to call it. She’s even basically copied the caption.
Shes basically copied the caption as well, she literally cannot come up with anything original 😴

Edit* just realised you said that 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She shows her breakfast every day and never has she had a yogurt of any kind, certainly not Activia. Occasionally she might put some in her awful pancake concoctions or similar. but she never ever has a pot of yogurt.
I figured when she did the shopping haul on stories and suddenly bought Activia, there was an #ad pending.. She’s too predictable!

Reactions: 8
More or less the same 👀she’s not even liked it is that women supporting women?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
5DCA6261-CFCB-40B6-A955-DFD8C44A9FAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Same amount of people couldn’t care less!!! Christ has she not milked this enough now 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 204841
The left one is 100% Photoshopped as well!

No way that with just posing and pulling up her knickers to her waist she’s got a different body shape.

Her waist is edited, she has made her tits look bigger, even her hair/head is all wonky and her legs are edited on too..

Such a bloody liar!

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion. Rebecca Lamb the copy cat joker of the dales.

Reactions: 14
Lmao she literally steals content off everyone. Even Naya after she died.
She's just got lucky with all her followers etc, I do have to say she's aged so much in the last year or so. Drab hair, drab make up and she's generally let herself go!

Reactions: 10
Am I missing the concept of this weekly ‘posed vs relaxed - just letting you all know that I love my body’ bullshit?
When you look back at every single half naked picture of her and her hanging ham, low and behold the knickers are pulled up to her pits.

The point is to NOT pose that way in the first place, is it not?!...To really show you love your body.
What it should represent is what you see on Instagram Vs what is real...not what you do Vs the real you. Absolute gobshite.
They're all jumping on the bandwagon, it's starting to annoy me, even the vloggers I like are jumping on this attention seeking bandwagon. Why pose semi naked, surely if you're body positive you wouldn't be posing to hide your natural shape and figure, you'd be happy with the 'real you' and you wouldn't hide it behind posing or photoshopping. They're all full of crap and trying to be politically correct, whilst probably creating more issues for people who believe the garbage they spout about 'their take on body positivity'. Lots of the fitness vloggers also promote quite questionable behaviour /eating regimes which probably create more problems than they solve.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao she literally steals content off everyone. Even Naya after she died.
She's just got lucky with all her followers etc, I do have to say she's aged so much in the last year or so. Drab hair, drab make up and she's generally let herself go!
She has let herself go.

She uses this body positivity as a way to make herself feel better, the more people kiss her arse the more it lets her off actually having to put some effort in to change her ways.

She's too lazy to actually stick to anything that would get her back to where she is happier with herself. Hence the Monday morning I'm going to eat better, which followed with 2 hot chocolates, 4 biscuits, pizza, garlic bread, sticky toffee pudding, numerous ice creams...that's naming a few of what she went onto eat this week. Yet she classes that as moderation!?

Thinking a 20 minute run is going to fix it when in reality she probably barely burnt a hot chocolate off.

She's a state and a mess!

Reactions: 11
She has let herself go.

She uses this body positivity as a way to make herself feel better, the more people kiss her arse the more it lets her off actually having to put some effort in to change her ways.

She's too lazy to actually stick to anything that would get her back to where she is happier with herself. Hence the Monday morning I'm going to eat better, which followed with 2 hot chocolates, 4 biscuits, pizza, garlic bread, sticky toffee pudding, numerous ice creams...that's naming a few of what she went onto eat this week. Yet she classes that as moderation!?

Thinking a 20 minute run is going to fix it when in reality she probably barely burnt a hot chocolate off.

She's a state and a mess!
Exactly! I suppose its a good message to send out to young girls but I think for grown adults, the majority of whom are parents it's a bit of an unnecessary excuse for big bex to get her kit off and get showered with compliments.....i've known from about the age of 23 that alot of people who you perceive from their pics on social media to have the "perfect" body just know their angles and a good editing app! I don't think anyone over that age needs to patronised by this clusterfuck who cleans her bin by spraying febreze on it to tell them whats normal and whats not! :rolleyes:

Most will probably disagree with me but I see no issues in seeing a lean, fit, unedited body as inspiration to eat healthier and get active.....These posts of "your normal with 5 spare tyres round your middle" yes it's normal but followers of Rebecca's could take that as justificiation to carry on eating 5 kit kats a day cos rebecca lamb told them they were normal which is very very dangerous

I think she must be depressed bless her. She is so strange, has such a tit life really. Genuinely hope she gets the help she needs - you’d think her mum or Steve would notice

• Heart
Why is she giving Alfie a pancake with protein powder in it? Surely protein powder is not suitable for kids?!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.