Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve just found your dog after they’ve been missing for hours and your first thought is to take and upload a picture to Instagram... says everything about her...

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Absolute bleeping morons. They’re lucky it wasn’t the kids that did a runner!!

Reactions: 15
They are a pair of vile disgusting humans

They don’t deserve to have animals and dare I say it, kids.

I know it’s a strong word but I hate them I really really do hate them. This has really rubbed me up the wrong way it’s bleeping THEIR FAULT the dogs went missing and she wants everyone to feel sorry for her, no hun it’s the dogs we feel sorry being stuck with you

The thing is she won’t learn from this because she thinks her way is the right way

bleeping witch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Get ready for the lies! They're both vile.
I just Don’t understand. Do they not let the dogs out last thing for a wee? Do they not let them out first thing for a wee? When do they feed them/fill the water bowl? How can they not know exactly when they went missing? Just how?!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many animals were killed or injured whilst the two dogs were left to do whatever they pleased because of those two absolute morons.
They make me so mad 😡
Incapable of looking after her two dogs what hope in hell do those boys have.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She still hasn’t updated her Facebook post to say they are found despite people asking.

Reactions: 4
She still hasn’t updated her Facebook post to say they are found despite people asking.

My mistake she has uploaded a new post to say she has been found but should also update the other post that was originally shared.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.