Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I would love to know how LJC truly feels about Lambo. The copying is so bleeping cringe now 😬😫
Probably entertains her...

She has photo shopped her ankles to make them slimmer but she's ended up making it screwed up, if you zoom in you can see the image has an overly smooth look to it... Almost a blurred effect. Don't kid a kidder Rebecca I've tried editing pics before before just to see how much difference it makes and noticed how obvious it was straight away and laughed at myself. Idiot.

Looks like her trotters have been chewed at by a fish, where are her toes 😂is she a real person?  can't even use photo shop properly 📷 embarrassing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t protein powder for people trying to build muscle? Thought she was trying to lose weight

Reactions: 6
Why is she giving Alfie a pancake with protein powder in it? Surely protein powder is not suitable for kids?!
Absolutely not! She can damage their kidneys the thick witch

Think those back muscles she was banging on about months ago are well and truly gone 🤣

She’s given them to fopperholic who thinks she’s Brutus Beefcake at the moment

Every visit out is literally for content for her isn’t it. It's not to get the boys out to have fresh air and play, it's another photo op for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying she’s making a ‘Piña colada’ THAT IS NOT WHAT YOUR MAKING. Here is a simple recipe for one (off the bbc good food). You do not use tropical juice, and you need coconut cream otherwise your just making a random nameless cocktail.

120ml pineapple
juice
60ml white rum
60ml coconut cream
wedge of pineapple
to garnish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so embarrassing!! She can’t even get the words right in her latest tik tok 😂😂 also why is her tongue so white 🤮 dog breath

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so embarrassing!! She can’t even get the words right in her latest tik tok 😂😂 also why is her tongue so white 🤮 dog breath
So cringey isn’t it!!! She messed up the words so bad 🤣 can’t believe she used a tooth brightening filter - is Gryn not working for you begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely not! She can damage their kidneys the thick witch
Actually that would only be true if they had a pre existing kidney disease. She's better off giving them a protein supplement because they don't get any form of decent protein through their diet.

Actually that would only be true if they had a pre existing kidney disease. She's better off giving them a protein supplement because they don't get any form of decent protein through their diet.
It can interfere with the absorption of calcium and be damaging to the kidneys and liver children do not need to be given protein powder

Reactions: 5
I always knew Steve was/is an hole, but his response to this bloke is disgusting. He has no respect for her, his comments clearly shows, he sees her as an easy lay. He truly is a disgusting pig. Don't get me wrong, Begga behaves like a slapper, but the man who claims to love her makes comments like that. I wonder if she has little self respect or self worth because she has no respectable, decent men in her life,who have treated her with respect or made her feel that she deserves better

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It can interfere with the absorption of calcium and be damaging to the kidneys and liver children do not need to be given protein powder
That's not true at all. I think you are referring to animal proteins which encourages calcium to pass in urine. It's perfectly fine to give children protein shakes. My daughter doesn't eat meat and I put a scoop of high quality protein into yogurt for her each day and the rest of her required protein intake is given through plants and grains.

Reactions: 1
I always knew Steve was/is an hole, but his response to this bloke is disgusting. He has no respect for her, his comments clearly shows, he sees her as an easy lay. He truly is a disgusting pig. Don't get me wrong, Begga behaves like a slapper, but the man who claims to love her makes comments like that. I wonder if she has little self respect or self worth because she has no respectable, decent men in her life,who have treated her with respect or made her feel that she deserves better
Exactly what I though, my partner would never write anything like that because he respects me. See how she keeps a comments like that up though because she loves the attention yet someone questioning her on something she automatically deletes. She no doubt went to Steve and was bragging about the comment the man had put as well

Reactions: 18
How it doesn’t make her feel sick that this sleazy old man is watching her and commenting on her stuff actually blows my mind. He leaves a comment on nearly all her videos and she even likes some of them 🤢 bleeping rank, Rebecca you are actually an attention seeking skank 🤢🤢🤢
She’s got no morals at all wouldn’t matter who the person was, as long as they are singing her praises and feeding her over inflated ego. As a mother with young children on her social media she should be ashamed

Reactions: 16
She really does attract all the pervs don’t she. Also I checked his TikTok how bleeping weird, he’s about 50 🤢

2F307CAF-7E95-4CA1-8F31-02640017A23D.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How it doesn’t make her feel sick that this sleazy old man is watching her and commenting on her stuff actually blows my mind. He leaves a comment on nearly all her videos and she even likes some of them 🤢 bleeping rank, Rebecca you are actually an attention seeking skank 🤢🤢🤢
Wants attention like this then has her kids all over videos/photos. You have no idea who is viewing these 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I always find it incredibly odd how she deletes constructive criticism yet keeps comments like this on all her platforms. She really isn't right in the head. Priorities are all the wrong way around.

How can you be in a truly loving and fulfilled relationship as she makes out to be yet need so much validation from others, especially men it would seem, I don't buy it for a moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.