Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at Georgie.clarke... she’s copied the photo to a T. I don’t care but give the girl credit if you’re going to copy the picture or “content” as they like to call it. She’s even basically copied the caption.
the thing I find most irritating with all these body positivity instagrammers are that they are the ones constantly lying about what their bodies actually looks like, Rebecca everyday post photos of herself in her magic mirror, standing a certain way, using a filter to make her body look what she think is ‘Instagram worthy’ how about you start if you must being truthful everyday about your body/size

Reactions: 11
I think she must be depressed bless her. She is so strange, has such a tit life really. Genuinely hope she gets the help she needs - you’d think her mum or Steve would notice
They probably leave her to it, for a quiet life. Her mum probably sees it as Steve's problem now. Begga doesn't have much support or guidance, which probably explains why she's such a nightmare

Reactions: 11
Why is she giving Alfie a pancake with protein powder in it? Surely protein powder is not suitable for kids?!
The same reason she throws a load of salt into the ‘recipes’ she makes to feed the kids. She’s an utter moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree the first picture is photoshopped!i think she’s trying to convince us all that she looks slim sometimes because of the way she’s posing when in fact it’s because she’s edited the duck out of her pictures. Her whole life is like Groundhog Day. Same tit over and over. She just loves any excuse to get her kit off for the gram and I don’t want to sound mean but it’s not like she has the body of a goddess. There’s just no need for it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Girls got NO shame
Just ripping off other people’s content left right and centre ... absolutely joke..

At this point to me, she is a very average stay at home mum, one of the ones that’s desperate to still be young, trendy and popular... the kind of mum on the playground I would avoid 😂

Edit to add
Not saying mums CANT be those things... some people just naturally are, Rebecca is not.

Not saying MUMS can’t have fun or be fashionable or anything because they definitely can... I don’t want another TikTok from her claiming ‘who says mums can’t have fun’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Girls got NO shame
Just ripping off other people’s content left right and centre ... absolutely joke..

At this point to me, she is a very average stay at home mum, one of the ones that’s desperate to still be young, trendy and popular... the kind of mum on the playground I would avoid 😂

Edit to add
Not saying mums CANT be those things... some people just naturally are, Rebecca is not.

Not saying MUMS can’t have fun or be fashionable or anything because they definitely can... I don’t want another TikTok from her claiming ‘who says mums can’t have fun’
The problem with Begga is she prioritises everything she wants to be over what she needs to be. She wants to live a carefree party lifestyle, but in the real world, she chose to have kids, so she could enjoy the 'kept life if luxury', she had with Steve, but now two children later, everything has changed.

Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to fit in with the popular ‘influencers’ but she just doesn’t. I honestly don’t know how she gets away with copying everyone else, their bios, videos, titles, photos and descriptions, everything she does is totally unoriginal and she knows it but her followers (the ones she hasn’t bought) are totally oblivious to it and see her as some kind of super mum who’s coming up with all this content off her own back. She’s literally using bigger influencers content to carry her own career. I wish someone would publicly call her out for her it, I don’t get how she’s allowed to make money off someone else’s back. It’s so wrong. She thrives on it too

“I’m finding it really hard to talk I’ve got an ulcer in my mouth and it’s massive, I won’t show you it cause it’s gross. I think I’ve said this in a vlog before actually, I feel like I’m having dèjà vu, erm but yeah I’ve got the sorest ulcer in my mouth and it’s so painful to talk”

Maybe if you didn’t insist on repeating every single point you make then it would be less painful. It’s painful as a viewer to hear you repeat every bleeping sentence.
I’m sorry but she is so thick it actually hurts. How can someone like her do this as a profession when she can’t even talk properly!
Mouth ulcer is probably from Steve's knock-off teeth whitener

• Haha
You'd think that being a super famous massive influencer mum vlogger with one hundred thousand thousand subscribers would mean she'd take the kids to do stuff and create activities for them etc, because filming that is literally her job. At least that would mean the kids had a wonderful time, whatever her motive.

But alas, she's a mumfluencer that does nothing with her children, and therefore all her content consists of is going to Aldi, showing us her gunt and pouring a jar of ready made sauce into a slow cooker.

👏 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
You'd think that being a super famous massive influencer mum vlogger with one hundred thousand thousand subscribers would mean she'd take the kids to do stuff and create activities for them etc, because filming that is literally her job. At least that would mean the kids had a wonderful time, whatever her motive.

But alas, she's a mumfluencer that does nothing with her children, and therefore all her content consists of is going to Aldi, showing us her gunt and pouring a jar of ready made sauce into a slow cooker.

👏 👏 👏 👏
HER GUNT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 this thread will be the end of me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HER GUNT 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 this thread will be the end of me lol
me too 😂 I love it when I check in after a day or so and have several pages of comedy to devour 😂 I laugh out loud so much that I’ve had to show my husband this thread and her instagram so he doesn’t think I’m nuts just laughing at nothing. For the record he laughed his head off at this thread and thinks she’s an absolute knobhead. He also guessed she was 38 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
me too 😂 I love it when I check in after a day or so and have several pages of comedy to devour 😂 I laugh out loud so much that I’ve had to show my husband this thread and her instagram so he doesn’t think I’m nuts just laughing at nothing. For the record he laughed his head off at this thread and thinks she’s an absolute knobhead. He also guessed she was 38 😂
I’m sorry if I’m coming on too strong but I think I love your husband

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would’ve loved it if someone had shoved her off that rock into the water

Reactions: 4
Trying to look ethereal and sexy in her floaty Primarni dress but ends up looking frumpy and desperate as per usual 😂 Of course the huns and babes are lining up to tell her how amazing she looks and how lucky she is to live where she does blah blah blah 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wishing one of the kids had come up behind her and pushed her in the water if only in protest for her making them wear those God awful ill fitting sandals yet again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
That picture 😂😂😂once again trying to be something she’s not. Again does Steve not get sick to death of having to snap her posing! Every outing must consist of her getting him to take god knows how many pictures of her while the kids amuse themselves.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.