Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella69

“I turn the chicken over on my George Foreman so it cooks both sides”
Is this the dumbest thing she’s ever said?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
he was at the post office with loads of topshop parcels he was sending back 😆 IRL His legs look too short for his body and he has a really flat head 😂 oh and the audi looks ready for scrap, it’s not just their bodies they filter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She's also just liked LJC's latest grid post from 35 minutes ago. Imagine going out with your OH and all they do is have their face in their phone. Conversation must really flow with them two 🙄
What would they talk about though?
‘Do Ah look gawjus tonight Steve?’
‘Ya do Elleh, yer arse looks right grand in them jeans. Did ya remember t’affilate link em?’
‘ course ah did, it’s me job hun’
‘Fancy a shag later’
‘Aw Steve yer dead romantic aren’t yer?’
‘Sup up then lass’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Jxxx

VIP Member
*when she reads here and notices a new thread.... hi everywun.....
C9C289F7-457F-4694-BCC3-69BFF786F44B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She says ‘I’ve been having activia with breakfast recently’ she posted yesterday’s food diary lastnight and her breakfast was porridge!

she is so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is verbatim.

"Steve has just headed out to the gym. He's gone to the gym this morning. You have to like book a session now so he's booked a session at our local gym and he's gone for a gym session."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Villanelle

I’m confused about what she’s so proud of?! He hasn’t been working in a lab to develop the product... he didn’t invent this... he’s simply pushing a product that is categorically recommended AGAINST by dentists and could be damaging & dangerous to be honest. Ripping people off and preying on her impressionable followers who probably won’t be doing any further research for themselves. It’s not something to be proud of Begga. God what on earth will those poor boys grow up & strive to be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

virgofalls

VIP Member
So LJC has been talking about which cameras she uses for her videos, photos etc (if you view her stories now there's still some up on the topic).

Then Rebecca comes on this afternoon "Hey everywun lots of you have been asking me what camera I've been using so thought I'd come on and show you" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sticky One

VIP Member
She’s taking the piss isn’t she 😩😂😩 I wonder if the pizza, sticky toffee pudding, 2 glasses of wine, cake, biscuits, coke, hot chocolate, white bread and much more she has consumed in the last 3 days has been looking after her gut. She is a JOKE and this is exactly why people hate you and your ads because you talk shit in every single one of them.

3D4C1AFE-5659-4874-B95A-51B63A22F162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

lilblinder

I think someone's been paid to say a new word , is that new word GUT, must keep saying GUT, not stomach or tummy must say GUT, I'm all about the GUT ....quick Steve pass my script I can't say belly i must say.... Oh yeah GUT cuz it's for work,
Yesterday I worked when I washed my face today I'm working eating a yogurt and saying GUT a lot, I'm just so proud of me .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
he was at the post office with loads of topshop parcels he was sending back 😆 IRL His legs look too short for his body and he has a really flat head 😂 oh and the audi looks ready for scrap, it’s not just their bodies they filter 😂
Bet she has a top shop haul up within the week. Saying how super cute everything is and you can dress it up and down.

Topshop should be informed of her returning shit after filming content. Scabby cow.

How long before this is gone 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
He's a weird looking guy isn't he?
he’s an extremely peculiar looking guy. He’s got the face of a child. Odd eyes that are too close together, beaver teeth, thin feminine looking lips and he always looks completely dopey - as if he’s half asleep all the time. He’s not a looker, that’s for sure!!!

• Haha

Merclady

Chatty Member
I’ve got a girl on my social media who’s just trying to get into YouTube etc. She’s same age as Begs and same fashion style yet she’s not as naturally pretty (much more genuinely nice though) lives in a rough area, young kids, Tenerife holidays, 2 bed terrace, simple life. She’s also producing the same content, meal ideas/ DITL / cleaning. Not coz she’s influenced from her though that’s actually coz all that’s going on in her day to day life. Dunno what I’m trying to say here 😂 something like why’s Rebecca in her ‘farm house’ in the country with her 5k a month and loaded fiancée living the same life 🥴
I don’t think Steve is loaded and I wouldn’t envy that house. Don’t believe the curated lifestyles you see on social media. Rebecca doesn’t earn £5k per month, she may have hit that once. She shops in Aldi, her oven is broken, she’s had a stone missing from her engagement ring for years, she has the previous owner’s furniture and they both drive old cars. You only see what she wants you to see. Your friend shouldn’t worry, all that glitters is not gold!

• Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
Brilliant 🤣🤣

So the real reason for this fake healthy eating thing is cos she knew she had an ad for activists 😂😂
You couldn’t write it

This girl is such a fake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know it’s been said before but it’s genuinely really annoying me now. I’ve had to unfollow her. We’ve seen her weekly shops for years and not once that I can recall has she ever bought activia yogurts or any other brand of yogurt.... we’ve seen her washing her face with anything that she picks up at the supermarket... think it was aldi face wash followed by an Elemis cleansing balm... never nivea. I don’t understand how they can justify it to themselves, I know we’ve all got to make a living but not by lying and exploiting vulnerable people/strangers over the internet. I can not wait for the demise of these people who jump on trends just to make money.

Reactions: 34