Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say both pics are photo shopped. One slightly more than the other. She couldn’t tell the truth if it smacked her on the nose or mouth 😂 ulcer or lip fillers 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched the vlog, it was a struggle as it is so painfully boring however I felt like she was less irritating in that wwon (said in Rebecca’s voice) 😂 but there are a few things, why does she never get up, have a shower, wash her hair and get ready for the day?! Surely she must spend the day feeling greasy and gross 🤢 also she NEVER takes her make up off properly but she’s all about skincare and apparently prides herself on looking after her skin 😂 sure hun, and then the way she smears that foundation on actually makes me feel dirty and the state of that cheap make up sponge that was clearly not damp 😩😩🆘🆘🆘 such a slob 🤢

Reactions: 8
That's all she did when she did a 4 week transformation a while back....she pulled her knickers up.. giving yourself away there Beckeh. The comment off someone going on about a pulled up thong is hilarious... has she not seen how many times she has her fat arse out in a thong on their family holidays 😄

Reactions: 11
She’s hiked her bikini bottoms so far up her arse I’m surprised she can stand!

Yet another bodeh confidence post - just recycled content again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck sake we know everyones bodies are different you absolute moron, stop jumping on the bandwagon about it!!!!!!!! Also her lips have been pumped 100%, she's actually not attractive and 70% of that is because she is thick as duck.

Reactions: 14
Actually crimson for her now she does this shite every week. Nobody gives a flying duck what your body looks like. Boring, dull and totally up her own arse.

What’s she on about in that DITL, she says they have been getting up later and are more chilled due to school hols because Alfie spent so much time in school 🤔🧐 am I bleeping missing something hasn’t the whole country been in lockdown for months. The kid went back to school for like 2 weeks, she literally has no thought before she speaks it infuriates me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, in the vlog they are going to see the "Deers" 🤦‍♀️fml learn to talk!!
Such a shame, she seems to suffer from the same mouth ulcers (lip filler) as Mrs Meldrum! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s she on about in that DITL, she says they have been getting up later and are more chilled due to school hols because Alfie spent so much time in school 🤔🧐 am I bleeping missing something hasn’t the whole country been in lockdown for months. The kid went back to school for like 2 weeks, she literally has no thought before she speaks it infuriates me.
I honestly think she doesn't have the brain capacity to say anything of value, so she just waffles to fill silence and time.

Reactions: 10
She says the same thing in 4 SLIGHTLY different variations, it's like she says it out loud before she thinks and then suddenly feels what she has said is OK and then moves on. Has anyone else noticed this? Her words are jumbled, she's so dopey and slow. Do you think she has learning disabilities? I'm not saying this is a bad thing before anyone says anything but maybe she needed extra help and didn't get it?

Reactions: 15
Same amount of people couldn’t care less!!! Christ has she not milked this enough now 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 204841
I swear she’s just taken a step forward towards the mirror to look bigger 🤣
You still look like an unhealthy slob in both. Bore off Rebecca. Normal mums who prioritise their kids don’t actually spend much time giving a flying duck what their body looks like. No one is going on holiday this year so no one is worrying about what they look in a bikini right now

Reactions: 11
Ok it annoys me so so much that we never ever ever EVER see any alcohol in their shops. Yet she drinks most nights.
Worst is she doesn’t even show the lemonade in a shop only ever see her fave peach dilute, apple and orange juice.
How!
Why!

Ok it annoys me so so much that we never ever ever EVER see any alcohol in their shops. Yet she drinks most nights.
Worst is she doesn’t even show the lemonade in a shop only ever see her fave peach dilute, apple and orange juice.
How!
Why!

Because she's a habitual liar. She's never 100% truthful in a single thing she does.

She says the same thing in 4 SLIGHTLY different variations, it's like she says it out loud before she thinks and then suddenly feels what she has said is OK and then moves on. Has anyone else noticed this? Her words are jumbled, she's so dopey and slow. Do you think she has learning disabilities? I'm not saying this is a bad thing before anyone says anything but maybe she needed extra help and didn't get it?
Thick simple woman

Oh here she comes again showing us how to pull our knickers up high. Thrilling content yet again Rebecca 😳
woman

Reactions: 8
So, in the vlog they are going to see the "Deers" 🤦‍♀️fml learn to talk!!
Such a shame, she seems to suffer from the same mouth ulcers (lip filler) as Mrs Meldrum! 🤣
I also thought it looked like she has had her lips done again, but Rebecca claims to have only had her lips done ✌🏼twice, just after Alfie was born and the last time she had them done....sure hun 👍🏽

Reactions: 14
She’s hiked her bikini bottoms so far up her arse I’m surprised she can stand!

Yet another bodeh confidence post - just recycled content again!
Both her and Steve are dull, her constant body positivity posts to disguise her need to pose semi naked for perverts and Steve posting endless pictures of that bloody car

Reactions: 12
Am I missing the concept of this weekly ‘posed vs relaxed - just letting you all know that I love my body’ bullshit?
When you look back at every single half naked picture of her and her hanging ham, low and behold the knickers are pulled up to her pits.

The point is to NOT pose that way in the first place, is it not?!...To really show you love your body.
What it should represent is what you see on Instagram Vs what is real...not what you do Vs the real you. Absolute gobshite.

Reactions: 18
I also thought it looked like she has had her lips done again, but Rebecca claims to have only had her lips done ✌🏼twice, just after Alfie was born and the last time she had them done....sure hun 👍🏽
Also her foreheads been done 100%,
it doesn't move any more and suddenly looks like a big hard smooth shiny bowling ball with a receding hairline stuck onto it .

• Haha
Deffo looking more fish lipped.... she can barely speak. She stutters and repeats herself (gym gym gym) when she's telling lies. That's why she does it so often 😄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.