Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, fake bags, fake shoes and now fake perfume! That 5k a month is really worth all the hard work!! 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is verbatim.

"Steve has just headed out to the gym. He's gone to the gym this morning. You have to like book a session now so he's booked a session at our local gym and he's gone for a gym session."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think it’s sad that instead of enjoying there family day together they have to do everything just to pose for the camera so she can vlog, nothings natural it’s all positioned and set up. How can you enjoy family time when your telling the kids to wait stop so she can set up the camera then pretend they are happy doing something

• Sad
Reactions: 16
“I’m finding it really hard to talk I’ve got an ulcer in my mouth and it’s massive, I won’t show you it cause it’s gross. I think I’ve said this in a vlog before actually, I feel like I’m having dèjà vu, erm but yeah I’ve got the sorest ulcer in my mouth and it’s so painful to talk”

Maybe if you didn’t insist on repeating every single point you make then it would be less painful. It’s painful as a viewer to hear you repeat every bleeping sentence.
I’m sorry but she is so thick it actually hurts. How can someone like her do this as a profession when she can’t even talk properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
please don't tell me she's gonna be selling the cats piss knock off perfume like everyone on instagram at the mo 🤦🏼‍♀️ #bossbabeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think it’s odd that woody is still napping, he’s almost 3. And in her new vlog she seemed so annoyed at the fact she checked the place they wanted to go and you had to prebook. Then she rolled her eyes. Of course you have to prebook places you silly cow it reduces the risk of places being overcrowded and you and your children catching a deadly virus. It’s like she’s so inconvenienced by it all, such an idiot

She’s probably also got mouth ulcers from using Steve’s whitening kits! Not exactly a great advertisement

Reactions: 28
Oh here she comes again showing us how to pull our knickers up high. Thrilling content yet again Rebecca 😳

Reactions: 10
Same amount of people couldn’t care less!!! Christ has she not milked this enough now 🤦🏻‍♀️
0585DC8B-0CBC-4012-9B2A-15644DFA9D32.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Started talking about her ulcer in a pained voice three seconds later back to normal. Becky I know you read this wash your mother fluffing hair !!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think it’s sad that instead of enjoying there family day together they have to do everything just to pose for the camera so she can vlog, nothings natural it’s all positioned and set up. How can you enjoy family time when your telling the kids to wait stop so she can set up the camera then pretend they are happy doing something
I took my children down to a river today we built bridges , went on the rafts , splashed for hours had a picnic... I didn't take a single photo which is a shame but my phone was in my bag for the four hours we were there as we were just enjoying our time together !!! Actually enjoying the moment !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a minute into her new flog I’ve never heard the word gym so much 😩

Reactions: 4
1- how does she STILL not grasp the concept that you now have to prebook certain places now.

2- why have the dogs got a better bed than her own children

3- stop making your videos so painful to watch by constantly repeating the same point...

Yep that’s it il zip it now 🤐😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.