Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
What’s she on about in that DITL, she says they have been getting up later and are more chilled due to school hols because Alfie spent so much time in school 🤔🧐 am I fucking missing something hasn’t the whole country been in lockdown for months. The kid went back to school for like 2 weeks, she literally has no thought before she speaks it infuriates me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

virgofalls

VIP Member
My kid dresses herself, she looks worse than this most days. I’ve given up battling with her, especially if we are only messing. If we are going for a meal or something fancy I will insist, but why can’t kids just be kids?
I don't think people are saying that they should be pristine and unable to play and act like children. It's just that time and time again she shows how little she cares about their appearance in comparison to her own.

- She doesn't buy them anything new, if she does it's a £1.80 T-shirt from Primark (amongst a £100 haul for herself.

- Their clothes are ill fitting (Alfie's are usually too small and Woody's are usually too big)

- She mixes her colours when washing and tumble dries when it's hot outside, so the clothes are always shrunken, faded, sludgy grey.

- She never irons their clothes

- She puts the same clothes on them multiple days in a row even after it's been boiling hot and they've been outside all day.

- She never matches colours or styles. It's literally like she's grabbed the first thing she's found in the bottom of their wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Minime33

She’s honestly so thick it makes me so angry to watch “ I love Italian food...garlic bread”. Imagine having a conversation with an Italian person and coming out with that, they’d laugh in her face. You love a pizza from Aldi with ham on it hun, not proper Italian cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
This is exactly it. Ads are meant to flow, and feel organic amongst the creators other content... That was the reason the ASA has to step in, because on some accounts you couldn't tell the difference between authentic content and an advertisement.

With a good content creator it goes like this...

1. They explain they have a new product (that fits in with their brand) to try over the next few weeks and are excited to use it and review it honestly.
2. Shows the product being used over a few days / weeks and gives updates
3. Provide an honest (positive and negative points) review of the product.
4.People like it because it feels real and they relate to it
5. If they love it, they keep on using it long after the ad so followers gain confidence in the honesty of the creators reviews.

With Rebecca though #ads goes like this

1. She introduces that she has an ad upcoming by moaning on her stories that she has a lot of work on
2. Describes to us the lengthy process of making an ad, getting it approved and invoicing for it and says she will be quiet on stories while she gets it done.
3. On the morning of the ad she slips in her stories a brand new product that no one has ever seen her use or talk about before
4. Then up pops the very poorly put together ad on her grid, saying how super cute the product is and how she has been using it forever and couldn't live without it
5. Everyone can see how inorganic and abrupt it is along side her usual content so no one likes it
6. She posts stories begging for likes on the ad, using toxic positivity and manipulation
7.Product never seen again

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bwacac

Chatty Member
You know you’re going to struggle in life if you need your own name tattooed on your arm so you can remember how to spell it. Why on earth would someone have their own name inked on them? I don’t get it? Apologies if anyone on here as their name on them but I don’t understand why? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
CAE8590E-B8B1-4AD0-B4A4-D91515EF6DBD.png

Looks like Woody has wellies on the wrong feet and his top is back to front 😩 I know they’re only going for a walk but if he’s being tugged along by that dog he’s more likely to trip with wellies on the wrong feet and I just think a back to front top is scruffy 😬

• Sad
  • Wow

anonymous94123

All I see when she wears those jeans
64683058-945D-4322-B810-BEC6B92141D8.jpeg

Also why is there 3 extra rips in the jeans compared to the photo, maybe because the jeans are to tight and she needs to get a size 12 🙃

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Who’s betting the brand she’s so excited to let us know about has something to do with that fitbit she’s never worn before in her miserable life

• Haha
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
"Since learning about the gut it's made me super conscious of what I'm putting into my body. I want to look after my gut and make sure there's goodness going in there and look after myself from the inside out..."

Alright Gillian McKeath, you had wine, biscuits, sticky toffee pudding, ice cream, pasta, garlic bread, red meat, cake last week.

But you know as long as your gut is silent hun. It must be super happeh 😂😂

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Heatwave this week and she’s using a tumble dryer. Oh Jesus. What a lazy mare. Even people with hay fever will be using clothes horses indoors this week. Save money, save the environment, win win.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Woah. That photo of her from the back just shows how much weight she’s put on. Her arms and back are not in good shape at all.... guess lifting those bottles of Flash didn’t really cut the mustard!!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
£10 bet that Rebecca couldn’t tell you anything about her gut or what it does.... she’s beyond stupid. Like, she is a bonafide brain dead moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

Unknown5

VIP Member
How activia have the nerve to use her I’ll never know. It’s like asking an elephant to promote ballet gear. She hasn’t got a clue! She eats complete and utter shit 99% of the time unless she’s being paid for it of course 🙄

• Haha
So I asked her why she never responds to any cristism or feedback as her whole job is based on followers so surely she should be listening to what we are saying her channel will grow and she’d get more money ... guess what I got blocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Jxxx

VIP Member
Future AD for the teeth whitening business #powercouple #dales #yummy #beenusingitforages #swipeup #pamper #andstuff
6F7560FD-4FA5-4905-8205-F90654AA64F1.jpeg

• Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
You’ve just found your dog after they’ve been missing for hours and your first thought is to take and upload a picture to Instagram... says everything about her...

• Angry

Merclady

Chatty Member
“I’m so proud of him”
What for? Bulk buying a load of dodgy kit and selling it at a profit?
He didn’t invent the bloody stuff, it’s been out, and outed, for years!
Who would risk their teeth using this crap?

Minime33

She actually gets sent a product, any product, could be a massive two ended dildo and she pretends she’s been using it her whole life and she can’t go without it, she really is desperate and takes any ad going. We all know she had smoothies for breakfast everyday so why lie and advertise a yogurt for breakfast you never eat. We all know she uses Elemis, so then why try and sell people nivea knowing you don’t use it so you can’t give a fair review. I’m pretty sure I could send her a turd in the post with a twenty pound note and she would advertise it saying she always uses it and everyone else should spend there money on it too. Oh and then when it doesn’t get enough likes try and guilt trip people on her stories for not supporting women

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s a massive fanny pad. Sitting there preaching to us all about something she hasn’t a clue about. She just wants to grab the 💰 and run. I’ve been eating activia for years hun so shove your facts. Shame on activia for using her

• Haha