Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Who’s betting the brand she’s so excited to let us know about has something to do with that fitbit she’s never worn before in her miserable life
She's getting loads of ads recently, must be about 6/7 at this stage. Not bad if they each pay about £2k or so.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
And this one When Woody was a baby which wasn't all that long ago 😳 some of these answers give more away that what she realises

Griggsy39

I agree ,I reckon she could be wearing size 10 clothes ,doesn’t mean it’s the most suitable size for her and she certainly doesn’t ‘look’ like what most people would imagine a size 10 to be .Also she tends to wear a lot of stretchy or floaty clothing I don’t think we can speculate too much about the size 10 thing
Yeh it’s just a size,out of the millions of body shapes out there we only have about,what 12 sizes to choose from? Its nonsensical to think a size 10 only looks a certain way,it’s like comparing peoples feet! Don’t get me wrong, she’s a twat,but I’m not really talking about her per se, it’s just that there’s really no such thing as a “size 10 arm/leg/ etc (coming from a size 10 fat arse myself!)

Sp20191

VIP Member
Usually yes I think they do and she went later in the day... who doesn’t check dates though 🤦🏻‍♀️
With meat I don’t, because everything gets frozen in this house, so dates don’t matter, fresh fruit and veg I always check x

Emdemd

Absolutely not! She can damage their kidneys the thick bitch
Actually that would only be true if they had a pre existing kidney disease. She's better off giving them a protein supplement because they don't get any form of decent protein through their diet.

fireflies

VIP Member
So they went missing yesterday, which means whoever was babysitting probably let the dogs out and they’ve done one.
really not looking good that they haven’t come back since.
hopefully they are microchipped and someone takes them to the vets if they find them.
Are they not quite rural fair old drive to nearest town and villages.
Do they have many nearby neighbours.