Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly so thick it makes me so angry to watch “ I love Italian food...garlic bread”. Imagine having a conversation with an Italian person and coming out with that, they’d laugh in her face. You love a pizza from Aldi with ham on it hun, not proper Italian cooking.
Honestly it's so cringy. Italians don't eat garlic bread anyway or the pizzas that are sold in Aldi or Asda etc. She's missing fanta and chips from her abroad holidays don't forget!
She'd be better off getting herself a Jamie Oliver or even Delia Smith cookbook to learn proper basic cooking from scratch. There's no shame in that.

Reactions: 19
She can't check tattle out more like it! Asos and Amazon both have apps, 100% she will use them, not safari!

Reactions: 11
God, she has gone from one extreme to another. I know we slag her for the tits/meat flaps/ not size 10 arse hanging out but now she has gone down an amish style route which also doesnt work🤦‍♀️. That is nae a bonny look hen.
Amish 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Future AD for the teeth whitening business #powercouple #dales #yummy #beenusingitforages #swipeup #pamper #andstuff
6F7560FD-4FA5-4905-8205-F90654AA64F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She actually looks ill in that grid pic. Like that’s her hospital gown and then she has that pale grey skin thing with the thin scraped back hair going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so noticed her 2 ads that had only 300 likes for a day had suspiciously gained a lot more. A quick scroll through and straight away I spotted a clearly bought like. Kept scrolling and I seen loads of them. How utterly pathetic is this girl, how can she show her face! She is as fake as they come. She’s trying to buy popularity and it won’t work.
9DDE5997-CE37-4539-852A-87D7B71948C1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Rebecca can not pull off the floral dress and white trainers look 😬 She just looks so frumpy. You’re trying too hard love and it’s just not working 😂
She needs a supportive bra.... it would make a big difference to how she looks!!

Reactions: 6
Talking about GRYM. "I've really noticed the difference" as her eyes look away. It's psychology 101. Girls a liar. 🤥

Reactions: 20
Rebecca can not pull off the floral dress and white trainers look 😬 She just looks so frumpy. You’re trying too hard love and it’s just not working 😂
I just don’t understand it... 😂 I think that dress is meant to be more of a smock dress, not tight fitting that’s why her boobs look so bad in it, that and the fact she won’t fork out for a decent bra... bravissimo pls gift this woman a bleeping decent bra.

I don’t understand her, she does her hair and makeup to wear joggers and a going out top at home, but if she goes out in a dress she’s got a greasy bun and no makeup!? Why is everything so backwards and just a bit wrong every single time...

Honestly the photos of her and Steve just make me cringe to my core
They just think they are the absolute tit don’t they, the dale’s version of the beckhams 😂

Reactions: 26
I’m confused about what she’s so proud of?! He hasn’t been working in a lab to develop the product... he didn’t invent this... he’s simply pushing a product that is categorically recommended AGAINST by dentists and could be damaging & dangerous to be honest. Ripping people off and preying on her impressionable followers who probably won’t be doing any further research for themselves. It’s not something to be proud of Begga. God what on earth will those poor boys grow up & strive to be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.