Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been blocked today! Don't wanna give too much info away, and I was very polite. But suffice to say she's truly disgusting and pathetic to block me for what I said. 😔
Spill the tea chick!!

Not marked as ad again?

edited to say that I didn’t see that teeny tiny ad! Such underhand tactics! You suck Rebecca.
She did the exact same thing when James Villas gifted her a villa for a week....tiny #ad in the corner of the instagram story...She'd already said in a youtube vid James Villas had gifted it to her so god knows why she'd then suddenly started acting the big cheese like 5k a month lamb had splashed out to "rent a villa" for the family and Steves mum :oops: :oops: :oops: 😂

Reactions: 6
How can this guy sell whitening kits? His teeth are as yellow as they come!! A scam if I saw 1 I do hope no-one is scammed into buying 1!!
Screenshot_20200814_173545_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell Rebecca, bet she’s so proud too, if she ever hit 10,000 a day we would never hear the end of it 🤣. All them fields, does she walk to the end of the road and back everyday that’s it?
This week Iv been out with the kids every day and we have averaged just over 20,000 steps a day. She’s a joke. Goes nowhere and does absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a girl on my social media who’s just trying to get into YouTube etc. She’s same age as Begs and same fashion style yet she’s not as naturally pretty (much more genuinely nice though) lives in a rough area, young kids, Tenerife holidays, 2 bed terrace, simple life. She’s also producing the same content, meal ideas/ DITL / cleaning. Not coz she’s influenced from her though that’s actually coz all that’s going on in her day to day life. Dunno what I’m trying to say here 😂 something like why’s Rebecca in her ‘farm house’ in the country with her 5k a month and loaded fiancée living the same life 🥴
I don’t think Steve is loaded and I wouldn’t envy that house. Don’t believe the curated lifestyles you see on social media. Rebecca doesn’t earn £5k per month, she may have hit that once. She shops in Aldi, her oven is broken, she’s had a stone missing from her engagement ring for years, she has the previous owner’s furniture and they both drive old cars. You only see what she wants you to see. Your friend shouldn’t worry, all that glitters is not gold!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think Steve is loaded and I wouldn’t envy that house. Don’t believe the curated lifestyles you see on social media. Rebecca doesn’t earn £5k per month, she may have hit that once. She shops in Aldi, her oven is broken, she’s had a stone missing from her engagement ring for years, she has the previous owner’s furniture and they both drive old cars. You only see what she wants you to see. Your friend shouldn’t worry, all that glitters is not gold!

THIS 👏👏👏

Steve is not loaded in any shape or form. She’s begging for adverts, buying followers to try and get more ads. He’s 38? And Flogging dodgy teeth crap. It’s hilarious. Eastenders move over

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be honest her videos would be loads better if we didn’t have to listen to her try to form a sentence but ending up repeating herself and sound like a twit. She’d have double the amount of subscribers if she was bloody silentl I’m sure we can always find the video she’s going to post on LJC and Megan Rose Lanes channels anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest her videos would be loads better if we didn’t have to listen to her try to form a sentence but ending up repeating herself and sound like a twit. She’d have double the amount of subscribers if she was bloody silentl I’m sure we can always find the video she’s going to post on LJC and Megan Rose Lanes channels anyway
Nooooo her not being able to talk is pure entertainment

• Haha
Lmao she is so predictable...
Must irritate her sooo much that tattle can predict her next moves before she even does it lmfao
Tesco ad and pizza express...
I’m also guessing this watch is gifted or something...
She ‘loves tracking her steps’.... first day we’ve seen her wear it 🤷‍♀️😂

It grates me so much that her only adjectives are love it so much, so so pretty, super cute, perfect...

She LOVES absolutely every piece of shite thrown her way... I hope with companies not gifting as much due to a RECESSION (big word Rebecca, look it up) that influencers of Rebecca’s level will dry up pretty quickly.

The fact she’s at linking tit still when the country is in a recession is a bit embarrassing.

Begging for likes because ‘it’s her job’
You know what hun, people have lost their entire livelihoods, people are struggling with money atm, so please forgive us if we do not feel like lining your pockets because you are tit at your job,

Hun.

Sniff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely you film the first bit and then play it back to check it before continuing to film?

Such a rookie mistake. She's been doing this for years!

I’m glad there’s no sound that’s been recorded. Might make the video bearable

Reactions: 5
Who’s betting the brand she’s so excited to let us know about has something to do with that fitbit she’s never worn before in her miserable life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who’s betting the brand she’s so excited to let us know about has something to do with that fitbit she’s never worn before in her miserable life
Or the unde eye masks she randomly had on a few days ago as she’s so into her beauty and skincare regime 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
off topic slightly, but i had a day eating rubbish yesterday, not as much as what Rebecca normally eats but alot for me so I had a bowl of special k in the morning for breakfast, then had quite a long outpatients appointment where i had to get a lot of blood drawn, blood tests make me feel faint so i had a bottle of coke, a dairy milk little bar and a kids size bag of milky bar buttons, then when i got home i felt poop so had a fish and chip tea for convenience...anyways, to cut a long story short i've woken up this morning feeling like UTTER tit (headache, feel nauseous, stomach feels like a washing machine sorry TMI :ROFLMAO: ) cos of all the crap I ate yesterday....

How Rebecca can function when her daily diet typically includes the whole multipack of 5 twirls in one sitting, a dozen biscuits, few pina coladas while she watches TV at night, an ice lolly while shes out for a walk, pizza and loads of white bread I literally have no idea?!?! I would be sluggish AF

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
“I turn the chicken over on my George Foreman so it cooks both sides”
Is this the dumbest thing she’s ever said?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
How terrible the mic wasn’t on. I wish I had your problems love!
Try having a proper job where people actually have to count on you and reassess your life! Get yourself a real job and then you can witch and moan! Don’t worry tho ellehhh just post another picture with your knickers up your arse.....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.