Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a weird looking guy isn't he?
he’s an extremely peculiar looking guy. He’s got the face of a child. Odd eyes that are too close together, beaver teeth, thin feminine looking lips and he always looks completely dopey - as if he’s half asleep all the time. He’s not a looker, that’s for sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tbf when he was about six years younger he didn’t look that bad, I know six years isn’t long 😂 I think he has a really boyish face and while it suited him when he was younger as he ages it doesn’t suit him. If that makes sense? Yes to the very feminine lips and the dopey look. I think he looks like he’s always half asleep.

Looking at Alfie and Woody to try and work out who they’re most like looks wise and I really can’t see Rebecca or Steve in them. I mean you know when you look at a kid and think OMG they’re the spitting image of their mum? I just don’t see that with them!

Reactions: 12
he’s an extremely peculiar looking guy. He’s got the face of a child. Odd eyes that are too close together, beaver teeth, thin feminine looking lips and he always looks completely dopey - as if he’s half asleep all the time. He’s not a looker, that’s for sure!!!
He has got those slobbery lips that look as though they are always drooling. Yuck! Just made myself vom a bit there! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again with the not making sense, last two stories she's fucked it up again. Does she not actually read what she's written, this is her job, is it not?

Reactions: 7
He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's i
Again with the not making sense, last two stories she's fucked it up again. Does she not actually read what she's written, this is her job, is it not?
I
Tbf when he was about six years younger he didn’t look that bad, I know six years isn’t long 😂 I think he has a really boyish face and while it suited him when he was younger as he ages it doesn’t suit him. If that makes sense? Yes to the very feminine lips and the dopey look. I think he looks like he’s always half asleep.

Looking at Alfie and Woody to try and work out who they’re most like looks wise and I really can’t see Rebecca or Steve in them. I mean you know when you look at a kid and think OMG they’re the spitting image of their mum? I just don’t see that with them!
I think Alfie is Steve's double and Woody is Beckey's

Reactions: 10
Just saw this on her templates, erm Rebecca normal people do that anyway and don't need to write it as a bucket list.

Shows how little she does with the boys hey.
Note the movie days...I get the impression her boys watch a huge amount of TV and movies...not sure it’s ideal to have a whole day devoted to sitting on the sofa never seeing the light of day. Those kids will turn into mole rats.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she has dyslexia. Not saying this to slate her but she always seems to miss words out, add extra words in, muddle her letters up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just saw this on her templates, erm Rebecca normal people do that anyway and don't need to write it as a bucket list.

Shows how little she does with the boys hey.
this is more of an average weekend things to do list! if I was going to make a “bucket list” for summer it would involve a theme park, camping, visiting a new city or two.. Going further then the area we live in! My kids aren’t school age and I work in the week and I’ve already completed that list of hers and plenty more days out so far this summer!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, I just can't take this Activia advert seriously, it's like she's speaking alien as we all know what her usual wording is like. It's as fake as she is. Pisses me off she's sat in her scruffy Af linked clothes in the corner of her bedroom and this is what she calls work. Honestly boggles the brain.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.