Rebecca lamb #47 Magic mirror on the wall, am I the biggest size ten of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't about a cute photo with her kid (although surely cuddles in bed could be private?!), she's eye bleeping herself. This is 100% about her thinking she looked great so wanted to share.

Screenshot_20200815_111010.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh look comments deleted and she’s edited it!
So why doesn’t she post a polite reply to the commenter saying ‘Thankyou so much for pointing out my mistake, very kind of you. I’ve corrected it now. x’ So much more professional. But no, block and delete.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So why doesn’t she post a polite reply to the commenter saying ‘Thankyou so much for pointing out my mistake, very kind of you. I’ve corrected it now. x’ So much more professional. But no, block and delete.

Because she’s an absolute moron and so up her own arse she can’t possibly be wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This isn't about a cute photo with her kid (although surely cuddles in bed could be private?!), she's eye bleeping herself. This is 100% about her thinking she looked great so wanted to share.

View attachment 212326
100%! She’s making it obvious she’s clearly lying there naked or at least half naked. Posting that is one thing but to do it with your innocent young child beside you is just disgusting. She’s all kinds of fucked up. And someone please tell me why she thinks she’s so attractive!

Because she’s an immature bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 25
100%! She’s making it obvious she’s clearly lying there naked or at least half naked. Posting that is one thing but to do it with your innocent young child beside you is just disgusting. She’s all kinds of fucked up. And someone please tell me why she thinks she’s so attractive!

Because she’s an immature bleep
that’s exactly what I said! It’s so wrong. I’ve never known anyone so in love with themselves 🤣 she’s not even remotely attractive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She liked every single comment bar the one someone asking if they ever eat salads.. Its good in this heat we've been having

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she reply to the lick ass comments, but not the questions?

Thought she was creating content to inspire and help people?! 🤔

Screenshot_20200815_121141_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200815_121122_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
I take it she has taken no notice of what happened on Instagram yesterday... a woman who was into what looked like fitness Pole dancing, with a following of just under 5k on an open account, had photos of her baby girl stolen and paedophiles were commenting on the photo saying things like "very nice" .. "in the right position" ..."I'd be tempted" ...the person has deleted their Instagram now. But as long as Dingle can eye duck herself, make money off her flaps and tits and flog her boys what does it matter eh. People have tried to tell her over and over not to post naked vlogs or pics of them sleeping but she couldn't give a tit it would seem!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I take it she has taken no notice of what happened on Instagram yesterday... a woman who was into what looked like fitness Pole dancing, with a following of just under 5k on an open account, had photos of her baby girl stolen and paedophiles were commenting on the photo saying things like "very nice" .. "in the right position" ..."I'd be tempted" ...the person has deleted their Instagram now. But as long as Dingle can eye duck herself, make money off her flaps and tits and flog her boys what does it matter eh. People have tried to tell her over and over not to post naked vlogs or pics of them sleeping but she couldn't give a tit it would seem!
She just blocks and deletes. She's vile.

Reactions: 9
Why not cook the asparagus on the george formby??
Why don't they eat salad??
What has she done to that poor defenseless fillet of salmon??
Why doesn't she ever say how long she's cooking anthing for? 'Ah feel like sweet bitatoe doesn't take as long (as what??) cos it's like softer, so it doesn't take as long' -you could roast them and them and then all the goodness doesn't come out in the water, but we know her track record with roasting!
Make the boys try something new! Hell, make Steve try something new! Half the foods they don't like is because they only time they've tried them is when Rebecca has invented a recipe. I honestly can't believe they would rather eat a fish finger, chip and pea pie with white sauce than try some salmon.

STOP MAKING COOKING VIDEOS YOU DIV!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like how she cooked the chicken on George Formby after her salmon but didn’t clean it (Could see the left overs on the griddle) so Steve’s chicken would have been nice and fishy 😂 yum

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They cuddled in bed eating chocolate pancakes but she appears to be naked. Sooo did she make the pancakes in the nude or did she get undressed again once she’d been in the kitchen and then got back in bed to eat the pancakes? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ready for a little date night.... at 2:30pm? Not exactly night is it🤣🤣 Also why does she feel the need to turn round and show us her arse when posing in her magic mirror. Nobody wasn’t to see that ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No need to tell us ya size love. If anything it shows everyone you could have done with a size bigger. She’s stuffed into those jeans

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.