Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why post the Blake Lively video and then post pictures of your children in the bath? Why? What TF is wrong with these Instabeggars? 🤦‍♀️ She says they're her world. Well give them their privacy FFS.
I find it really strange how she is always posting about the boys "being her world" my kids are also my world as I think most people's are but I don't feel the need to post that on social media on a regular basis......their is something distinctly odd about her behaviour, she's just not right.

Reactions: 22
I find it really strange how she is always posting about the boys "being her world" my kids are also my world as I think most people's are but I don't feel the need to post that on social media on a regular basis......their is something distinctly odd about her behaviour, she's just not right.
Trying to convince herself I think!! Like everyone, my kids are ‘part’ of my world but I also have many other parts to my life that mean the world to me too!!

Reactions: 13
In her case actions speak louder than words, she writes that they are her world, yet her actions show something very different. Rebecca is the centre of her own world, she is someone obsessed with 'self love' and 'self care', which is probably why everything with the boys appears so staged and fake.

Reactions: 18
Why does she even want to show photos of her kids in the bath? She’s fucked in the head! She knows exactly what happens to these photos and doesn’t care as long as she gains followers!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I am having a YouTube and Insta purge today. She's top of my list!
The kids in the bath is finally it for me. :cry:

Reactions: 10
D8EFE409-D956-489F-9709-D4EC03BA01CF.jpeg

I read this recently and it really rang true for me ....... Rebecca I am sharing this with you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Blake Lively speech is 3 years old and still as harrowing now as it was then. You can bet that LalaLamb didn’t bother to watch it then nor has she watched it through now and is merely following her social media huns by reposting it to show she cares 🤔 Subsequently posting a photo of your children in the bath to show thousands of strangers on line, many of whom know where she lives, is proof of this and is appalling. It just proves that nothing is as important to her as the adoration of her sheep and the safety and security of her ‘world’ comes way down in her pecking order. Nothing surprises me anymore about this trollop’s behaviour and whilst she regularly brightens our days with her inane lifestyle there are times like this when she needs to be brought to account.
On a separate note.....does the army have jets? I thought it was just the airforce and the navy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had never seen that Blake Lively speech before today. I have just watched it and I’m sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

how, just how, can anyone - how can any mother or father watch that and STILL think it’s ok to USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY BY FILMING THEM AND PHOTOGRAPHING THEM AND ALLOWING THOSE IMAGES TO GO ON A PUBLIC INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.....

It’s disgusting and it’s shameful and people like Rebecca Lamb, Steve Hobson, The Meldrums, Emma Conway, Charlotte Taylor and all the other selfish cunts who USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY should be terrified. It makes me stick to the pit of my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Blake Lively speech is 3 years old and still as harrowing now as it was then. You can bet that LalaLamb didn’t bother to watch it then nor has she watched it through now and is merely following her social media huns by reposting it to show she cares 🤔 Subsequently posting a photo of your children in the bath to show thousands of strangers on line, many of whom know where she lives, is proof of this and is appalling. It just proves that nothing is as important to her as the adoration of her sheep and the safety and security of her ‘world’ comes way down in her pecking order. Nothing surprises me anymore about this trollop’s behaviour and whilst she regularly brightens our days with her inane lifestyle there are times like this when she needs to be brought to account.
On a separate note.....does the army have jets? I thought it was just the airforce and the navy 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can confirm that the RN and Raf have the jets 😂 not the army.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had never seen that Blake Lively speech before today. I have just watched it and I’m sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

how, just how, can anyone - how can any mother or father watch that and STILL think it’s ok to USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY BY FILMING THEM AND PHOTOGRAPHING THEM AND ALLOWING THOSE IMAGES TO GO ON A PUBLIC INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.....

It’s disgusting and it’s shameful and people like Rebecca Lamb, Steve Hobson, The Meldrums, Emma Conway, Charlotte Taylor and all the other selfish cunts who USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY should be terrified. It makes me stick to the pit of my stomach.
And the sacconejoly’s

Reactions: 7
When did she share the Blake Lively speech? I can’t see if I’m her page?

I’ve just watched it through and it made me cry.

How can she have the brass nerve to post pictures of her children in the bath I’ll never know. She makes my skin crawl- does she actually want her children harmed?

Reactions: 5

I completely agree. There is something very weird and slightly eerie about her.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. There is something very weird and slightly eerie about her.
Yes definitely this! All jokes aside, I wouldn’t post some of the things she does of the boys to my private insta account with less than 150 followers and I know every single one! She has posted multiple photos of the boys sleeping with the tag #alfieandwoodysleeping does she not know these weirdos find photos through hashtags!!! I’m shaking my head thinking she can’t be that thick or does she not care? Can’t get my head around it. As much as we would all love an innocent photos of our kids to just be that, that’s not the reality of the world we live in, and if she doesn’t know this doing the job she does then she really needs to bleeping educate herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.