Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"ah just wunt ma content on heeyer to help peepul feel better"

I think I can speak for us all on here when I say your content certainly makes me feel better Eggy Beggy, better that ive made and continue every day to make totally different life choices to you lol! So thank you very much Rebecca for making me feel better on a regs! 🤦‍♀️

Also, "ah luv to show you all a few maaakee up bitss" HUN, I don't think I know anyone either from the internet or real life who is as repetitive or stingy with their make up as you in never buying new things or trying different products.....so pipe down sweetie I don't think you're showing anyone anything lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.