Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
😂 Well campers hope your fellas have made you a packed lunch of a flask of water and an apple while you settle in here lol 🤦‍♀️

Recap of last thread:

• Beggys hard work online follower shopping finally got her to 100k on youtube after 5 years hard at it.
  • Following all her "hard work" she treated herself the only way she knows how by getting herself £100 worth of tat in Primark.
  • All was not as it seemed though, as "size 10" beggy dingle - for some reason - bought all size 12's or Primark "Medium" (12-14 equivalent) which barely zipped.
  • Little Alfeh and also Woodeh were in for a treat, following Rebeccas latest career milestone as mum splashed out on a £1.80 top for them and FOR ONCE they didn't have to share :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️
  • THEN armed with her new purchases from Primark, like the angel she is, Rebegga kindly did her bit for all the fatty's that follow and adore her by getting in her keks and making her excess wobble in a way that is nothing like a size 10 I've ever seen. She proudly proclaimed to all the chumps "LUVVV YEH BODEHHHH HUNNNSSS. YEW ARE ENOUGHHH". Many viewers to this story are subsequently undergoing counselling for PTSD.
  • She then further celebrated by taking over Channel Scums instagram for a day. Whilst doing her Channel Mum feature poor old eggy beggy was met with some not very nice realistic and honest questions and comments that she deleted and blocked from both the Channel Mum, Beaver Steaver and her own instagram accounts. The grand total of acceptable comments after Beggys 24 hour takeover of Channel Scums instagram was just 5 😣 5!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
  • She then treated herself (AGAIN) to a trip to the hairdressers where she had some tastfeul greige highlights and a 54 year old frump cut done.
Feel free to add anything I've missed and happy tattling folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
You know what else would help your ‘blortin’ hun? Eating decent food that isn’t 95% sugar salt and processed shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Guys I am tempted to make some videos on this mess of a woman. Pointing out dangers she has posted for impressionable mums to see and the silence from channel mum about it! A deep dive. And then I might do one on meldrum. Nothing nasty or anything just factual!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know it's not two sausage (sometimes 3) steavers thread.. but fuck me how many bastard pics of his beloved car does the world need to see?!?! We get it you like your car🙄 ... more than your mrs. Your car is cleaner and done less miles than your mrs too I expect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sticky One

VIP Member
Remember when she did the ‘Christmas party looks/get ready with me’ but didn’t fucking go to any Christmas party 😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The patent faux leather ankle boots with tight grey joggers and puff sleeved dressy top that's cutting in to her arms. I mean. Fuck.

It looks like she shit herself at work and had to borrow a skinny blokes trousers to wear home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cooper123

VIP Member
IM ACTUALLY DYING WITH LAUGHTER 😂😂😂 on her list of things to do, one of them is make a list of ideas and goals 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 could someone kindly return her to her home planet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Margesimpson

What i couldn’t be arsed with is walking to a spot, setting the camera up, walking back so it would record me walking past then picking the camera up walking to put it somewhere else, walk back and film you walking past again 🤦🏻‍♀️I think I’ve even confused myself now haha but you know what I mean! Unless someone else was with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

liarliarliar

I don't think the wife goals post on her stories is a slip up, I think she's posted it because she's arrogant and deluded enough to think she's wife goals. Beckeh has a tin opener .. and she's not afraid to use it!
"Top wife" Who wants to remind her that she's not a wife? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 40