Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the press she's got a sofa an actual whole sofa
No stevie boy!! Out on town!! 2 night sleepover!! She will post pictures of him soon!! She post same stuff all the time, yet how often does she post either of them playing with the boys?? Very rarely - we will now get an in flux of fake playtime!! woman

Reactions: 6
If she’s on the beg for stuff she should DM Kate murnane and see if she can have that lovely kitchen she’s about to rip out to replace that manky old one in the dungeon

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone else has seen the talk on Instagram the past couple of days about child safety online. There’s a lot to unpick but the main points are to be careful of who your followers are, what hashtags you use, and try to be mindful of exactly how much of your children you are showing (sleeping or in the bath for example). Rebecca’s posts ring so many alarm bells for me when I think about this, her photos are free for anyone to save and share on whatever place they wish. She really needs to think about the type of people that could be seeing the more personal photos of her children. Especially when a high amount of her followers are fakes and there could be any sort of person hiding behind it. I just had a thought about this and wanted to post.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone else has seen the talk on Instagram the past couple of days about child safety online. There’s a lot to unpick but the main points are to be careful of who your followers are, what hashtags you use, and try to be mindful of exactly how much of your children you are showing (sleeping or in the bath for example). Rebecca’s posts ring so many alarm bells for me when I think about this, her photos are free for anyone to save and share on whatever place they wish. She really needs to think about the type of people that could be seeing the more personal photos of her children. Especially when a high amount of her followers are fakes and there could be any sort of person hiding behind it. I just had a thought about this and wanted to post.
All really good points but Rebecca will not listen at all. It's like she hears any kind of feedback and thinks "I'll show them!" and instead of making any kind of reasonable adjustment she doubles down on her awful behaviour - eg continually showing the boys sleeping, not buying slats for their beds, not introducing any fruit or veg to their diets but instead showing chocolate for breakfast etc, not posting a warning after her "toddler friendly" recipe included whole mini eggs etc etc.

Any normal person would use some of the quotes a PP shared (I didn't realise that, I'll do it differently next time, etc) but Rebecca NEVER will because she's incapable of taking on board even the most gentlest of feedback. It's such a shame because I for one would be more inclined to follow her and subscribe if she was more honest about her mistakes!

Reactions: 8
I find it VERY disturbing how she can share that video but then upload hundreds of pictures of her children. I have said this before and I'll say it again- Rebecca there is actually a website where people rate Instagrammers and you tubers children, naked or not you are still exposing them to ANYONE.

• Angry
We've been saying she needs to stop for months, Steve even posted them in the bath last week. Them photos can and will get into the hands of people who really should not have access to them. But we are trolling her when we try and tell her. Posting photos of your children, one of which is in primary school, sleeping and in the bath is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 16
Ironic that she has shared a heart breaking video talking about child trafficking and abuse and the internet. She really cant join the dots can she.

Reactions: 25
She’s one of the worst I’ve seen with posting photos of her kids online, sleeping and in the bath etc and some of the hashtags she uses on the photos of the boys sleeping is weird. Surely she’s not that thick she doesn’t realise? I’ve seen Jessie Lucy Green post loads about it lately and beggy follows her so it’s not like she doesn’t know what’s going on?

Reactions: 8
This is just embarrassing! At least get a new back on it or even take it off altogether. I have thrown better away. 😏

Reactions: 5
Shes been so quiet lately. Running out of ceap to sell us. Recon she's had a bollocking from Channel mum or hopefully a knock on the door from the police about seatbely gate.

Reactions: 4
Shes been so quiet lately. Running out of ceap to sell us. Recon she's had a bollocking from Channel mum or hopefully a knock on the door from the police about seatbely gate.
Jesus christ imagine if she had.....this time she wouldnt even be able to do a crying "nasty trolls" post as theres really no argument for not putting your seat belt on lol

Reactions: 6
Oops, forgot to include pic. 😁
What a state; crappy shelving unit with holes cut in the back, left behind by the previous house owners that probably cost a fiver from Argos. And she expects us to believe she’s earning £5000 a month 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oops, forgot to include pic. 😁
it would be so easy to fix. If she hasn’t got any wood she could even cut a piece of cardboard to fit the space, glue it on then paint it the same colour and you wouldn’t be able to tell. Video idea right there hun!

Reactions: 9
What a state; crappy shelving unit with holes cut in the back, left behind by the previous house owners that probably cost a fiver from Argos. And she expects us to believe she’s earning £5000 a month 😂😂😂
I think she means £5 A month 😂😂

• Haha
I see she’s not answering all the questions asking where her new sofa is from 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.