Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes definitely this! All jokes aside, I wouldn’t post some of the things she does of the boys to my private insta account with less than 150 followers and I know every single one! She has posted multiple photos of the boys sleeping with the tag #alfieandwoodysleeping does she not know these weirdos find photos through hashtags!!! I’m shaking my head thinking she can’t be that thick or does she not care? Can’t get my head around it. As much as we would all love an innocent photos of our kids to just be that, that’s not the reality of the world we live in, and if she doesn’t know this doing the job she does then she really needs to bleeping educate herself.
She constantly shows them at their most vulnerable, when Woody was really upset and she was filming him the entire time, in the bath, asleep... she really should learn where the boundaries are and stick to them. She doesn’t care about their safety at all, it’s disgusting. She needs reevaluate what she’s posting on a very public platform. 55k followers is tens of thousands of strangers, how many of them could be there just to see that type of thing? Plus the millions who don’t follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest- she cares for herself more than those two children. She can post as many ‘they’re my world’ posts as she likes but if she really loved them she wouldn't share them at their most vulnerable. She’s an only child who has been told her whole life that she is right and can do what she wants.

She lives in a pit, children sleep on the floor and wear clothes that are too small or way to big. She uses her children to make money only the poor kids Never benefit from it unless it’s gifted. I’ve said it before Her and her Beaver boy husband are TIGHT

Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest- she cares for herself more than those two children. She can post as many ‘they’re my world’ posts as she likes but if she really loved them she wouldn't share them at their most vulnerable. She’s an only child who has been told her whole life that she is right and can do what she wants.

She lives in a pit, children sleep on the floor and wear clothes that are too small or way to big. She uses her children to make money only the poor kids Never benefit from it unless it’s gifted. I’ve said it before Her and her Beaver boy husband are TIGHT
She is a boring very, very boring
selfish woman! Whats wrong with her, she asn't taken selfies in her scummy underwear lately! As she got enough pervs following her now?? I look n can only say, woman!! (without swearing that us)!! Our friends? Is she having a laugh - bet she never met them before!!

Reactions: 2
She is a boring very, very boring
selfish woman! Whats wrong with her, she asn't taken selfies in her scummy underwear lately! As she got enough pervs following her now?? I look n can only say, woman!! (without swearing that is)!! Our friends? Is she having a laugh - bet she never met them before!!
Where are all you tattlers today?? Its very quiet on here!!

Reactions: 3
I'm just commenting to get rid of the post I accidentally quoted that won't disappear from my comment box. 😆

Bex is boring as duck lately. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi bastards, we’ve just had a sloooowww day here today. Lots of hot tea and snuggles under a blanket today. Just let the inconveniences take care of themselves mostly playing by the open fire wearing the poly blend tie dye outfits I bought for them after Beggy spoke about them so highly.

Said no self respecting human ever because we all know what a grubby parasite Rebecca meldrum actually is!

slowness of lockdown.. is she actually bleeping kidding!? If that statement alone didn’t lose her half her sheep duck knows what will. Normal bastards have to WORK for a living Rebecca which means we’ve been juggling the “slowness” with a full time job, home schooling and full time child care of our younger children. She is so beyond any concept of reality it’s frightening.

As for the tie dye of dreams that was actually a nightmare. Let that be the proof to anyone on here earlier this week trying to claim she was wealthy or that they have plenty money and it’s just she doesn’t want to part with it. Would you ever in your normal day to day life recommend anything to friends/family/whoever if you genuinely didn’t like it and thought it was cheap? Would you still suggest they buy it? Would you duck. This wannabe snobby cow doesn’t have a pot to bleeping piss in so she’s over her social media affiliate linking things she dislikes so folk will buy and she’ll make money off it!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 the complete and utter bleeping audacity of it. Hey guys, normally I aff link stuff I like but haven’t bought but here’s something I bought and don’t actually like but if you can still buy it to help my family our that would be great. Rebecca why don’t you just go the whole bleeping hog and set yourself up a just giving page? She really sticks in my bleeping craw.

did we find out did anyone win the loom band bracelet she was giving away on celibate date night?
Wrong thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's had a few quiet days so here we go with the half naked tit again to make up for it. Love just face it, you've piled on the pounds and are trying to make yourself feel better about it and convince Steve you're normal as he doesn't like "fat birds" (his words not mine) .

Her ring is also about to sever her finger

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m all for body positivity and loving the skin you’re in, but surely we shouldn’t be aspiring to be so unhealthy like she is

Reactions: 14
attention seeking trallop is all I have to say. How many times can one person spout the same shiteeeeeeee! Seriously love just duck off now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.