Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me her life is like Groundhog Day! Continuous repeat of cheap tatty hauls, chickens, eggs, kids sleeping or in the bath and her stripping off down to her smalls.
No thanks 🛑 duck off with your cheap crappy discoloured underwear you skank 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone on her latest tiktok said how cute her chubby legs were or something along those lines ... She deleted it 🙈🤷 not so confident really are you..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She is a boring very, very boring
selfish woman! Whats wrong with her, she asn't taken selfies in her scummy underwear lately! As she got enough pervs following her now?? I look n can only say, woman!! (without swearing that us)!! Our friends? Is she having a laugh - bet she never met them before!!
Hmmm, what was that you said? No selfies in her underwear lately 🙄😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh she's really struggling to get into that slimmer position.

Why is she even trying? I just don't get these posts anymore. Weve seen her jiggling it all around. Why can't she just stop preaching and pose naturally?!?!?

Reactions: 12
Also next thread suggestion.
Rebecca lamb : no content ,out of ideas so out of her clothes ..

Reactions: 11
The thing is she just keeps posting the same photos and the same tit caption on repeat. There’s no substance to her posts - they’re just empty words! I’ve followed loads of body positivity accounts recently and they all speak so passionately about their personal experience of body image, confidence, the media, fat shaming etc etc and they make for really interesting, thought provoking reading. Rebecca just churns out the shame tit each time it’s bloody boring 🥱

I have to say that she looks the same in both photos, does she think she looks different?

Reactions: 15
Does she only own one set of undies? Same set as the last desperate post she did.
Well, they weren't lying were they 🙊 She is predictable AF. I really don't see a difference in those pics and that's not me being bitchy for once 😆 we all know she loves herself to death ... how can we not know she rams it in everyone's faces like she used to with her fat camel... she needs to go away 🥱

Reactions: 11
Other tattlers on this thread have described beggy’s legs as ‘tree trunks’ .... I swear she’s just lied saying it was in school just so she has something to post about🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Also direct dig at tattle 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
It has also been commented on here several times her ‘tree trunk legs’ so she’s deffo made up that it was in school 🤔🤔
Defo because judging by older pics she hadn’t got big legs then! She’d literally sell her soul for content the lying cow

Reactions: 16
It has also been commented on here several times her ‘tree trunk legs’ so she’s deffo made up that it was in school 🤔🤔
Now you mention it you're probably right she was ways slender in school wasn't she. She was voted prom Queen and so popular ... so she says 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this crap she says about being body confident but constantly lies about her size ffs

6961C9C3-323E-4A66-97D4-7028D0834F0D.jpeg

just found one comment from a previous thread - so just proves where she’s taken the ‘tree trunk’ comment from 🥱🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.