Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that Steve's showing off his oris watch .. what do they cost about 1k?? .. same day his misses shows off the furniture with holes in with the fake handbags 🙈😂... I find their priorities shocking ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe she has finally got as bored of her life as we all have. Realised we've all seen the Dales 20 times a day, the same shake each morning etc.

Reactions: 12
They probably found it in ruby rabbits barn!!!!!!!
As if she'd give up the chance to affliiate link it if people were asking. It's like she's embarrassed by it. Does she think we are idiots or something, we know it's second hand, which there is nothing wrong with, just admit it you idiot

Reactions: 10
She puts links on for things she doesn’t even own so it being second hand wouldn’t stop her. She’s maybe ashamed it’s second hand considering her 5 grand a month earnings 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think as Steve was her meal ticket she very much kinda adopted his way of thinking to try and fit in with him and his family initially.

When Steve was working at his dads and driving round in aston martins he'd have probably turned his nose up at any sort of hand me down, and spending £500 on a new sofa would have been a drop in the ocean to him...

Cos its a part she's playing and she's a bit simple Dingle wont tell us where the sofas from as she's still stuck in the mindframe that second hand stuff is disgusting rather than adapt with the times and think like a responsible ADULT that they're not in the same financial situation anymore and can't afford everything new....

Shows so much immaturity on her part but whats new lol

Reactions: 11
I cannot deal with that bookcase!! 🙈
Why not upcycle it and use that as content! Would make a change from a slow cooked meal of slop and would actually give her something to do!!
Also today’s outfit... no, just no. Black velvet shirt with jeans and trainers 🤢 plus the filter makes her hair look ginger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how real people look (especially in the face) when the camera takes a picture that isn't heavily edited and doesn't have all the best posed angles, isn't it Beggy? (ref last story with her loverly friends, oh and nice social distancing of your kids love)

Edit to add, I bet she's gutted she cannot style her hair properly now, miles apart from the salon ready look last week 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that gets excited over a second hand bargain? 🤣 I tell everyone if I’ve managed to get something really cheap 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I asked her where she got her sofa from and no answer. I loove bargains me, stopped shopping at primark etc long time ago for me theres too much choice and its all crap anyway. All my clothes arefrom charity shops and i have Guess, Gap, Zara, H&M etc. I wanted second hand sofa but my oartner insisted on DFS cos he wanted it to last us.. Problem is we will be paying it off for months ( not ideal) but its soooo comfy im in love wirh it. But it made me so lazy lately cos every time i get a free minute i sit on it (and scroll tattle)
Rebecca's been very quiet hasn't she.. So has this thread..

Reactions: 7
Wow she has actual friends....
* followed her for years and never seen them before, so they are probably actually new friends or Steves, but hey it got them out the dungeon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I asked her where she got her sofa from and no answer. I loove bargains me, stopped shopping at primark etc long time ago for me theres too much choice and its all crap anyway. All my clothes arefrom charity shops and i have Guess, Gap, Zara, H&M etc. I wanted second hand sofa but my oartner insisted on DFS cos he wanted it to last us.. Problem is we will be paying it off for months ( not ideal) but its soooo comfy im in love wirh it. But it made me so lazy lately cos every time i get a free minute i sit on it (and scroll tattle)
Rebecca's been very quiet hasn't she.. So has this thread..
Because she’s boring 🤣 I’m wondering if she’s on the warpath with Beaver cos he went out last night & she’s not happy about it.

Reactions: 6
and a photo of the boys in the bath again 😡 will she ever learn!
Why post the Blake Lively video and then post pictures of your children in the bath? Why? What TF is wrong with these Instabeggars? 🤦‍♀️ She says they're her world. Well give them their privacy FFS.

Reactions: 27
Notice that Steve's showing off his oris watch .. what do they cost about 1k?? .. same day his misses shows off the furniture with holes in with the fake handbags 🙈😂... I find their priorities shocking ....
He's always either showing off cars or his expensive watches, he should be embarrassed, wonder what his mates think of him playing the big I am, all whilst his boys sleep on mattresses on the floor and only time they get something is if it's gifted. Two of the most selfish parents online. I honestly think Beggy misses the single, partying lifestyle, while Steve is probably happy he's got the boys, he comes across as a bloke who still wants his freedom to do what he wants probably why him and Beggy seem so fake together

Ironic that she has shared a heart breaking video talking about child trafficking and abuse and the internet. She really cant join the dots can she.
She's too stupid, she probably only shared it because she was told to or she copied someone else. She really doesn't understand the risks she takes with the boys. Personally I couldn't care less about her or Steve they are adults and they choose to crave attention, but the two boys are innocent and sadly don't appear to have any responsible adults in their lives,to protect them.

and a photo of the boys in the bath again 😡 will she ever learn!
Social media really needs a massive overhaul and anyone working within the any of the platforms should be governed more closely, companies like channel mum should be fined when their influencers are found to promote or practice dangerous or questionable behaviour and they are not held accountable by channel mum. Also if the influencers are going to put themselves in a position of influencing, guiding, advising, they should at least have a basic level of education regarding the subjects they are promoting, they should be accountable for misinforming people. It is their job and one that can be quite lucrative, so people like Beggy who are too lazy to spell check her posts or put effort into researching them, shouldn't be able to make money out of gullible subscribers who know no better

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.