Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
I couldn't believe it when she shared that story saying she's 26. Honestly she lives the life of a 46 year old. It's sad.
I'm 49,and live a much fuller life than her. I've raised my now 18 Yr old twins whilst working full time as a nurse and not once have I ever felt by putting them first have I given up my identity or deprived myself. She harps on about 'mums can do this and mum's can do that' but most importantly something she never mentions is, being a mum, your kids ALWAYS COME First, setting a good example, teaching basic life skills and instilling a work ethic are what makes a good mum or dad, let's not forget the single dad's or families where dad is the 'main carer'. Being a strong woman is not about behaving like a whore or flashing your tits, it's about responsibility. Sorry for the rant but Rebecca the dumbass hasn't got a clue about being a strong independent woman, only a leech and a slapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Christ the only plausible thing to do with those clothes is put them in the bin. Spray the bin with febreeze and blow on it 🙄 Or just set the whole fucking thing on fire.

She is obsessed with wearing “some little sandals, a little straw hat and little straw bag” and running through some fields. Ffs🤣🤣🤣
🤣 her vocabulary doesn’t stretch much further than ‘little’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Have a day off Rebecca, its the same view as yesterday, the same smoothie as yesterday, the same routine as yesterday.... And the day before.... And the day before that 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
I cant listen to her anymore.

I used to find it funny. Now it just annoys me.

On this mornings story- apparently she loving having peppermint tea in A morning.

A morning!! Makes no sense!!!

I can't cope she's so thick.

Also what mother has time to sit and think of ideas and goals?!?! You have a toddler at home all day - maybe teaching the kid to sit at the table should be a goal!?

• Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
What an absolute scream “I want my daughter to grow up to see more like you on social media”. What? Flabby unhealthy tarts in their knickers? Seriously?? Is that what you want your daughters to aspire to???

• Haha

NellieMo

VIP Member
“Ask me a question” as long as it’s a ego stroking compliment or else you’re blocked 🤔

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
Lmfao I think she forgot about the training day, she said they were taking him to school this morning 😂
Mind you I have done this before 😭🤣
That photo about blocking people, 😴 change the record babes you're not some big celeb... You don't block anyone for any good reason excrpt they don't agree with you.
Embarrassing really

Reactions: 30

Mavismcfield

So to conclude... Everything was £5 (she only mentioned that 78 times), everything was really really pretty, everything could be dressed up or down and everything could be worn on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my brain hurt!

• Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Rebecca’s dressed in a shapeless sack because she knows she’ll never get her figure back

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
So to conclude... Everything was £5 (she only mentioned that 78 times), everything was really really pretty, everything could be dressed up or down and everything could be worn on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my brain hurt!
Yes you could dress it up, dress it down or just chuck it in the bin because it’s cheap shit and looks crap 👍🏽

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's got that bloody top on again... with joggers! Ladies of a certain age will know what I mean when I say it's as bad as the lads who used wear Adidas trackie bottoms with kicker shoes 🥴 just WRONG! 🤮😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Unknown3

VIP Member
Anyone else fucking sick to death of seeing the Dales either in the background of bloody smoothies, being panned around or in general anywhere...we get it, you live in the Dales, yes it's pretty but even I'm fed up of the view from you showing me all the time. Get over yourself love. It's fields, we all know what they look like 🥱

Reactions: 29