Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else bleeping sick to death of seeing the Dales either in the background of bloody smoothies, being panned around or in general anywhere...we get it, you live in the Dales, yes it's pretty but even I'm fed up of the view from you showing me all the time. Get over yourself love. It's fields, we all know what they look like 🥱

Reactions: 29
Have a day off Rebecca, its the same view as yesterday, the same smoothie as yesterday, the same routine as yesterday.... And the day before.... And the day before that 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else bleeping sick to death of seeing the Dales either in the background of bloody smoothies, being panned around or in general anywhere...we get it, you live in the Dales, yes it's pretty but even I'm fed up of the view from you showing me all the time. Get over yourself love. It's fields, we all know what they look like 🥱
me. Personally I think it’s a tit view 😂

Reactions: 14
Happy friday everywunnnnn
“Who said mums can’t do this sort of stuff” said no one ever

Going back to seatbelt gate, bit behind, but when was she intending on putting it on? I’m sure clipping in your seatbelt is x 10 harder when you’re belting along like she is, no doubt breaking every speed limit too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Who said mums can’t do this sort of stuff” said no one ever

Going back to seatbelt gate, bit behind, but when was she intending on putting it on? I’m sure clipping in your seatbelt is x 10 harder when you’re belting along like she is, no doubt breaking every speed limit too
I doubt she ever did, you can tell she does it often as it was second nature to her. Bit like the car seats the boys are in and their straps, never tightly done and secure enough. She must think she's invincible.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha that sofa is CLEARLY handed down to them from someone or picked up second hand, you can tell she didn’t know what to say, no comment where it was from or why they picked it, no aff link on insta. I am howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of her sheep would have definetely asked on the vlog where it is from but that comment probably got deleted quicker than you can say brown sofa.....If she'd bought it from a shop we'd have had a swipe up link every day......I literally don't get why she's got to make out she's loaded and lives like a celebrity 😂 🤦‍♀️ when literally a year ago her insta bio said "down to earth mama trying to make everyone smile"

Seriously just say "were a bit tight on money now Steves no longer working for his dad so Steves Aunt Sally kindly gave us this"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha that sofa is CLEARLY handed down to them from someone or picked up second hand, you can tell she didn’t know what to say, no comment where it was from or why they picked it, no aff link on insta. I am howling.
Which we all know there is nothing wrong with that, if she just admitted it she would be so much more relatable!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but what grown ass woman would do that siren tiktok thinking it was funny, what the duck was that!
Sadly someone with Beggys mentality isn't able to see how stupid she looks. She has the mentality of a child, a very young child at that

Reactions: 14
I wish more influencers would openly say they bought things second hand etc. I’m a sucker for a bargain but I’m also a big fan of re-using. Who doesn’t love helping save the planet even just a little. Maybe if they could aff-link charity shops they would be more inclined to ‘influence’ people to be a little more savvy.

Reactions: 13
I get that little boys love their wellies but surely it can’t be good for Woody’s little feet to be wearing them so much? Especially as more than half the time he has them on the wrong feet!

Reactions: 6
I wish more influencers would openly say they bought things second hand etc. I’m a sucker for a bargain but I’m also a big fan of re-using. Who doesn’t love helping save the planet even just a little. Maybe if they could aff-link charity shops they would be more inclined to ‘influence’ people to be a little more savvy.
Couldn't agree more. You don't see influencers going into charity shops enough.. I go almost every week! If I need furniture or anything I always look there first and just paint whatever I find to suit!!
I agree if they could aff link, they would be more inclined to admit to second hand shopping.
They're embarrassed for some reason...

Reactions: 7
Can we all take a moment to appreciate the new button at the top that takes us directly to her Stories? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I've lost my VIP status! Not my fault Bex is boring as tit lately. 🙄
How do you get that? I’m blocked so can’t see mrs Meldrum but would like to see what crap she’s posting

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.