Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does the same exact stupid “dance moves” every time she uploads one of these videos on TikTok - she can’t dance! The awkward arm movements and the stiff hips jist make me die!! And why is she wearning that god awful dress?! Looks like something you used to put over toilet rolls in the 1970s....!
She’s wearing it because LJC wore similar two days ago. Hasn’t got an original bone in her body, she’s an utter moron.

ffs here she goes again with the boring ‘who said mums can’t have fun’

NO bleeping ONEEEEEE
Fun 😳. She needs to get out more.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry i cannot stop cringing that that tiktok 🤣🤣

Also, that dress looks like it cost £5 Rebecca

Reactions: 16
So she can relax and finally plan the wedding now it's in July next year, Rebecca love it should have all been planned before covid for August this year!! You should have had it all planned and arranged and paying it off a few months before!! You planned duck all love.

Reactions: 15
Wow that new tik tok 😳😂😂

Also how short is that dress! She’d be flashing everyone if she bent over 🙈
Oh that’s ridiculous, she really hasn’t got the legs for it! She looks like she should be wearing frilly nappy pants under it! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That outfit in the new video, she honestly has the worst dress sense on Instagram 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.