Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can dress it up or dress it down... or you could just take it all and throw it in the bin where it belongs Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has a huge mirror in the boss babe office. How can she stand there and honestly say she looks good in those clothes? She is choosing items that a 5"9 size 8 model can pull off, not clothing a 5"3 size 12/14 ordinary mum would wear. She really does think she's something she's not. She could look lovely if she just learnt how not to be so cheap. Someone please set Trinny on her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
This is the jumpsuit
.... didn't quite look like that on Beckeh. The size she would have got was a M which is a 10/12 and it clearly didn't fit very well.

Did you see these bad boys???
Oh my god! Just shows how bloody tight beggys was! It looks lovely on that model, nice and loose too like it’s clearly supposed to be. Typical Rebecca just makes it look cheap and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! Just shows how bloody tight beggys was! It looks lovely on that model, nice and loose too like it’s clearly supposed to be. Typical Rebecca just makes it look cheap and tacky
The bottom of the playsuit is screaming for mercy! I think even the 14 wouldn't have fit her.

• Haha
That pink jumper! With the cross cross ribbons up the side, think I actually had that when I was about 12! Which was almost 20 years ago!

Annoys me that she’s put AD at the end of her video title. It should be visible that it’s an ad before clicking on it.

All of those outfits were horrible and looked as cheap as her. She’s just bugged the crap out of me in that video, literally doesn’t even know how to describe anything apart from ‘pretty’. Doesn’t know the names of fabrics, the names of shapes of the clothes, and her ass must have been hungry when she put that playsuit on.

Should be called cheapandnasty.com

The bottom of the playsuit is screaming for mercy! I think even the 14 wouldn't have fit her.
She’s bleeping mad 😂 I can’t believe she’d think that outfit is acceptable to wear in public! And those boobs of hers need a bra, she’s deluded if she thinks she can get away without one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thinking about and cringing at when she said she noticed the label said ‘Wallis’ in the shirt and was really happy about it, Wallis 😩😂🆘😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.