Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty pretty little little up down up down dress it . Ermmmmmmmm. £5 sexy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the outfits would be good for work? Perhaps if you’re working on a street corner love. And no, the play suit isn’t sexeh just because your tits are flopping out of it. Not one of those garments look good, they all look what they are: cheap, trashy, poor quality and ill fitting. Fast fashion made by exploiting workers, exploiting the environment and now she is exploiting her followers by trying to convince them its all realleh cute an realleh pretteh an gawjus and stuff. Sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She honestly couldn't put a coherent sentence together if she tried...she's painful to watch.

Reactions: 18
I feel like my eyes are burning after watching that haul. Crikey. All words have left me

• Haha
She’s described that sack as ‘delicate’ 😂😂😂 One thing you’re not Rebecca is delicate nor is that bloody awful skirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought there is no bleeping way she is loving that first sack skirt and then by the end I realised the video was an bloody AD 😩😂 ofcourse she had to pretend to like it, that black velour shirt was so bleeping small if she reached down to pick something up off the floor the arms would bust open 😩😩😩🆘🆘🆘
im hoping she had to pretend to love it all because it an ad because every single item was bleeping rank

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really has out done herself this time! I will actually LOL if any sheep buy anything and tag.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I didn’t believe you guys but it is a bleeping sack skirt😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She looks a right tit 😂

• Haha
She’s described that sack as ‘delicate’ 😂😂😂 One thing you’re not Rebecca is delicate nor is that bloody awful skirt!
Exactly this ! I've seen those tubular sack skirts before and they're branded as utility wear the vlogger describing hers spoke about the hard wearing material cut to beggar it's soor soor delicate !!! Wtf do your so called job properly .

Reactions: 8
sorry but wtf is that everything 5 pounds video. Most of the clothes look ridiculous! and you can see the hole in the shelf behind too haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so that skirt is like a bleeping potato sack, and those mustard trousers are not a size 10 love who the duck are u trying to kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just onto the playsuit part. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 😂 that is the most hideous looking thing I’ve seen and it looks ridiculous on her frame. She said it’s very her, that it is Rebecca. Cheap nasty and ill fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone gift this head a thesaurus! Does she know any other word than PRETTY!! she was like a record stuck on repeat ‘omg it was only FIVE POUNDS!!! Can you believe it, really nice material, you can dress it up or down, it’s so pretty, it was only five pound’ and repeat 12 times for every single piece of tit she showed. She looked so happy to be working with his company omg no shame again 😩🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's LJC (not the biggest fan but she's leaps ahead of lamb) working with the likes of River Island and then there's Rebecca working with Everything is £5 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.