Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fridgepicker

Think she posted this on the wrong account (forgot to switch to Steve’s you idiot!) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

edit to add -He has more than 2 sausages!!
I don’t know what’s more mortifying..

1.that she considers this a good breakfast
2.that she controls Steves ig
3.the fact she accidentally posted this on her account instead of Steves hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She has a special talent for making every outfit she chooses look like a slutty charity shop challenge..

That playsuit had at least £4.50s worth of cheap fabric stuck up her crack and camel toe😳

The pink dress that she would wear to a wedding... ha ha ha. You're not supposed to turn up looking like the wedding favour hun. Sugared almonds were so 1987.

The other dress. Do not stand next to a naked flame or even a 20 watt light bulb. You'll be smoked like a fag. And it's a nightie. You wouldn't wear it out in public.

I think those mustard trousers were from the mens section. They're like something a chin-less wonder would pop on with a boat shoe (minus socks)

The velvet shirt will look great come Halloween with some poundland witches accessories..

The skirt.. I have no words other than the mill called it wanted it's bakers wife back last century.

Fair play Beckeh this haul is your best to date I believe 😳👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Eat more cake

VIP Member
She says how can it only be £5....🤯

Why don't they understand why its only £5?
It's made in a sweatshop. In one of the poorest countries on the earth made by adults and children who are living in poverty. All so you can prance about showing off your frilly dress and not clothing your own children properly.
I am so fed up with influenzas peddling 'cheap clothes' with no thought behind where that garment has come from.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She completely screwed up. At the beginning when she was doing the intro, she said "stock that they can't shift" I.E stock so fucking horrendous absolutely no-one would desire to purchase it, even in the sale. Not really selling it are you dear 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
‘Woodeh, walk across t’field holding Alfeh’s hand’
‘Why mum?’
‘Cuz it’ll look super cute and stuff and I can put a dead super cute little photo on ma super cute little grid an stuff then all me followers will say I’m mum goals’ sniff
‘Ok mum’ walks halfway across field then looks back. ‘Is this far enough mum? Can we come back for us tea now? Do we get cake with chocolate sauce and honey and sugar on top as a special treat’
‘Yeah but only if you promise to eat a whole blueberry each, they’re dead yummy an gawjus an stuff’ sniff

• Haha
  • Heart

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Made me laugh when she conveniently forgot what film the boys were watching. More like she had no fuking idea how to pronounce it.

Thread title Rebecca lamb: everything 5 pound, tits like a basset hound.

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
EC24BEC7-18D5-46BE-BC69-E2194D14B4EE.png

So the gurrls are getting a new pad but the kids are still sleeping on a mattress on the floor 😐

• Haha
  • Angry

Red85

Someone on her latest tiktok said how cute her chubby legs were or something along those lines ... She deleted it 🙈🤷 not so confident really are you..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Cheap, unoriginal copy of mamareid Post...
Yawn

I actually think its so damaging when these twats harp on about women supporting women...
Why should I support someone who's a dickhead, couldn't give a shit if they're a man or woman or blue or green or big or small... If you're a knob you're a knob...

Maybe I'm just cinical

You're not cynical, you're real and that thought process is healthy.

What Rebecca is pushing is called toxic positivity and it's very damaging because it has people believing that they shouldn't feel or express negative emotions, either about the world, situations they find themselves in or about others and that's just not a healthy way for someone to think or live.

Negative emotions and thoughts are valid and healthy and are there for a reason and it's very damaging to make someone feel pressured to only feel happy and positive all the time.

It's a bit like gaslighting. The purpose of her post is to make everyone who doesn't blindly support her (ie - tattle trolls) feel bad and shameful for that. And therefore the purpose of her post actually isn't positive at all.... It comes with negative intentions. But she's too ignorant to realise that...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lilblinder

'You are not allowed access to me'

'I revoke the right of access to me'

'You are putting your life on hold to obsess about me'

Oh ok Mariah you can now leave the building .....Nor Nor its me Rebecca Lamb I'm a super down to earth mummeh of two boys I just think I'm summit a bit exclusive now so I'm blocking and trash talking like the Yorkshire boss babe diva that I nor I am *sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't think the wife goals post on her stories is a slip up, I think she's posted it because she's arrogant and deluded enough to think she's wife goals. Beckeh has a tin opener .. and she's not afraid to use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why anyone would be jealous & obsessed with her is beyond me 😂 I couldn’t think of anything worse than living her life. I’m a paramedic and I barely get chance to breathe sometimes with working long hours & having a toddler. But that’s life and I thrive off helping & changing people’s lives every day, I would 10000% rather live the busy life style that I do than sit on my arse and pretend I’ve got loads of things to do and goals to smash. What exactly has she got to do? Other than repeat buy at aldi and splash the cash on cheap tat for herself. As mentioned loads of times previously, she has all the time in the world to make sure those boys are dressed nice & fed well. There’s no excuse. The list is endless I could go on all day but unfortunately begs I have sleep I need to catch up on 👩‍⚕️ she needs a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 33