Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC24BEC7-18D5-46BE-BC69-E2194D14B4EE.png

So the gurrls are getting a new pad but the kids are still sleeping on a mattress on the floor 😐

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She posts videos of her reading to kids because its not somat she usually does!! Poor kids won't sleep tnite, reading with woman n playtime with daddy they wont know whats happened!!

Reactions: 5
She's only posted that cos she knows we've said here that they leave the kids up there and shut the door on them, it's all just a big f u to tattle

Reactions: 6
The more I look at her crappy tiktoks the more I think she really resents settling down at a young stage of her life and missing out on generally being slaggy and going on weekend long benders.

Rebecca hun if you read here that dress is FUGLY. Looks like my Nan’s net curtains and your clam is basically hanging out the bottom of it it’s so short. 🥴
Having kids and shacking up with rat boy hasn't stopped her behaving 'slaggy', I think that's just her natural behaviour, think she will still behave like that when she's older

🙈 an actor and model 🤣🤣
Only modelling she will do is probably glamour modelling, anything to get attention from men

Reactions: 8
Sorry if its been mentioned already but what is that sofa?! It doesn't fit in at all it looks so small and out of place, do they all squeeze on and huddle up to keep warm? I feel cold just looking at that stone floor 🥶

Reactions: 14
Sorry if its been mentioned already but what is that sofa?! It doesn't fit in at all it looks so small and out of place, do they all squeeze on and huddle up to keep warm? I feel cold just looking at that stone floor 🥶
I agree it’s tit like the rest of the house

Reactions: 5
duck sake they have really gone all out with that sofa haven’t they 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.