Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummadan

Do you think they tried to drop Alfie to school today before realising it was teacher training? 🤣🤣 She definitely said in her story this morning that they were doing the food shop after the school run.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mum24

Chatty Member
I can assure you I'm not obsessed with you my love, nor am I putting my life on hold for you. I have 4 children, I take pride in my kids and care for them and make sure they have proper beds and don't feed them sugar ever single meal cos I care about their health.
I am also doing an access to midwifery course online while being a stay at home mum of 4, my husband works LONG hours 6 days a week so I can do this
And guess what, I don't even have to show a nipple or any cleavage for the life I lead!!

Attachments

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Hahahaa her to do list is to make a to do list ffs how BORING is her life 😂🤦‍♀️
She's trying to justify claiming she actually works. Let's be honest most stay at home mums are constantly on the go, with little ones or doing things around the house, but she does nothing, Alfie's at school or at weekends he watches Woody, Steve is either doing D. I. Y or driving round in the love of his life (his car). She does the bare minimum, she doesn't even separate her laundry loads. She claims she's a working mum, sorry sitting on your backside faffing with Instagram, YouTube and tiktok is not a job

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I had never seen that Blake Lively speech before today. I have just watched it and I’m sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

how, just how, can anyone - how can any mother or father watch that and STILL think it’s ok to USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY BY FILMING THEM AND PHOTOGRAPHING THEM AND ALLOWING THOSE IMAGES TO GO ON A PUBLIC INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.....

It’s disgusting and it’s shameful and people like Rebecca Lamb, Steve Hobson, The Meldrums, Emma Conway, Charlotte Taylor and all the other selfish cunts who USE THEIR CHILDREN TO MAKE MONEY should be terrified. It makes me stick to the pit of my stomach.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s more sad, that either she’s manipulating them to hold hands when they are sleeping for a photograph or is it really that it’s so cold and uncomfortable in that bedroom the two little boys snuggle up in the one bed. She can say all she wants about those beds but there’s absolutely no way they are comfortable for her children to sleep in. I always remember my mum telling me to put a wee cardigan or something on my baby when he was down on the floor playing as it would be cooler. I was always sceptical like yeah right then remember being down on the floor playing with him and definitely felt it cooler. There’s no proper heating or double glazing in that house, how she still thinks it’s acceptable for them to not be in a proper bed I don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

liarliarliar

Took my little one to the park earlier and there were some (looked like) 10 yr old boys dancing to that Jason Derulo TikTok song whilst recording on their phones. As I cringed my arsehole off all I could think was omg imagine being in your room on your own doing that at 26, as a mother of 2, like begs did my god what a loser 😂

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
Cheap, unoriginal copy of mamareid Post...
Yawn

I actually think its so damaging when these twats harp on about women supporting women...
Why should I support someone who's a dickhead, couldn't give a shit if they're a man or woman or blue or green or big or small... If you're a knob you're a knob...

Maybe I'm just cinical

• Heart
  • Haha

Heretobenosey97

Do her children ever just eat a normal breakfast?! What’s wrong with cereal, toast or porridge (Not covered in chocolate or sugar). Jesus.

keepingupwithhan

Don’t bother uploading a vlog hun. Let me guess:
Making a super healthy smootheh for breakfast
Steve takes woody with him on the school run so you can get ready and love yourself even more
Go for a walk in another field
Get home heat some canned soup for tea with half a slice of tiger bread each
Put the boys to bed early so her and Steve can sit on the sofa with a full packet of biscuits

May as well give up youtube now Rebecca because your content really is the same shit on different days 😂

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Ironic that she has shared a heart breaking video talking about child trafficking and abuse and the internet. She really cant join the dots can she.

Unknown5

VIP Member
Just to remind you all she will only have positive arse licking comments on her posts and deletes anything negative because she has the mental age of a 10 year old. She deletes people who have genuinely liked her and who accidentally sometimes didn’t vote the narcissists correct answer on a poll.

Attachments

• Wow

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Thread title adjusted a wee bit to fit - @Poosh thank you :)
Continue here every wuuuun, let’s make this a supah cute and loveleh thread. and stuff. sniff.

Reactions: 24

Unknown3

VIP Member
There's LJC (not the biggest fan but she's leaps ahead of lamb) working with the likes of River Island and then there's Rebecca working with Everything is £5 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
Na. Nope. No. Absolutely not.
I don't have the patience today for her fucking aff links of things she DOESN'T OWN

Money tight this month Rebecca??
Well get a fucking job like the rest of us have too
You should be fucking embarrassed and ashamed to attempt to get money off of people in this way during a time when alot of people are struggling financially

She can absolutely get fucked now

• Haha

Don’tMindMe

Does anyone remember the Safestyle UK window advert ‘I said you buy one you get one free... I said you buy one you get one free’ That is all that went through my head every time she said £5 it’s only £5 😂😂

• Haha