Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a stupid girl trying to play grown ups. Hasn’t a clue how to cook, dress or parent. Everything has to be done for the purpose of insta. Nothing’s real, everything is staged. It’s a sad life and I can’t think of anything more depressing than needing to live like that for an app on my phone. She is a classic example of how dangerous social media can be. Her kids have grown up with a camera shoved in their faces, having to act on command, and having their mums attention all going to her phone. She really is a selfish disgrace of a mother. But by the time she realises this her kids will be all grown up and have left home.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Over the last month the majority of her posts have been about accepting her body 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s getting so tedious, boring and unbelievably self absorbed. Naturally all the huns are loving every photo and calling her inspirational and just what they needed to see that day and she’s lapping up this validation that she craves from strangers. Grow up please you silly little girl and go be a responsible adult for a change 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s preaching about accepting her body and loving it and love yourself etc but then moaning on stories about how much junk she’s eating and not drinking water... which one is it, do you love your body or do you want to do something about it?

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but she actually looks quite unhealthy in her stories and latest grid post with the amount of fat around her mid section, it isn't healthy to have that much!

Given it's been up 3 hours and only has 900 likes out of 53,000, she will likely have her tits out on the next one.

Moaning she feels she isn't drinking enough and is eating too much yet now she's just posted about hiding and eating chocolate. That 'workout' you did this morning has just been wiped out love.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rebecca there’s this really super cool word called no. So instead of hiding away from your kids for even longer whilst shoving chocolate in your gob, simply tell them no they cannot have any right now and have a banana instead. Or even better wait until your boys are in bed then stuff your chops, then you won’t have to hide, share to ask them to have some fruit. Win win for ya hun xo

Reactions: 17
I think she’s actually trying to gain weight not lose it, she must be. The constant stuffing her face and crappy 10 minute workouts which won’t even burn off 1 cookie.

Reactions: 14
The last thing I want to eat in this weather is chocolate 🥵 she should chop up some refreshing fruit for her and the boys... oh wait

Reactions: 12
The way she’s shovelling that chocolate into her mouth with them sausage fingers is making me heave. 🤮 her banging on this morning about how she wants to be healthy & has been eating too much rubbish recently now she’s stuffing choc in her face. I’m all for eating what you want it’s down to yourself, but don’t be a contradicting twit and do the complete opposite after moaning about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but she actually looks quite unhealthy in her stories and latest grid post with the amount of fat around her mid section, it isn't healthy to have that much!

Given it's been up 3 hours and only has 900 likes out of 53,000, she will likely have her tits out on the next one.

Moaning she feels she isn't drinking enough and is eating too much yet now she's just posted about hiding and eating chocolate. That 'workout' you did this morning has just been wiped out love.
I hate doing this but I don’t agree about the fat around her middle. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad amount, I run 5k 3x a week, eat very healthy and still have a bit of a tummy since having kids, it’s like the muscles just don’t want to work anymore. I just don’t want anyone coming here who may already be feeling down about their body and thinking people look at them as overweight. I know you mean it aimed at Rebecca with her lifestyle, I just got that panic myself thinking people must view me as unhealthy 🙈

I agree she is very unhealthy though but that’s based on her diet, I think she’s remarkably lucky that she doesn't suffer from gout 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate doing this but I don’t agree about the fat around her middle. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad amount, I run 5k 3x a week, eat very healthy and still have a bit of a tummy since having kids, it’s like the muscles just don’t want to work anymore. I just don’t want anyone coming here who may already be feeling down about their body and thinking people look at them as overweight. I know you mean it aimed at Rebecca with her lifestyle, I just got that panic myself thinking people must view me as unhealthy 🙈

I agree she is very unhealthy though but that’s based on her diet, I think she’s remarkably lucky that she doesn't suffer from gout 🙈
this is me, I never compare myself to anyone but this thread makes me feel like a fat duck 😩😂

Reactions: 26
this is me, I never compare myself to anyone but this thread makes me feel like a fat duck 😩😂
I 100% don’t think she’s a size 10, and I think she edits her pictures to suit her.. but I also don’t think there is anything wrong with her real size (when we actually get to see it). I think most people’s issues with her is that her attitude makes her an unattractive person.

Personally I don’t care what size anyone on here is, I just love that we can have discussions like this and I think that makes us all pretty damn great 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How has she gotten bigger since she started exercising every day lol?
her “exercise” is utterly pointless- she’s hardly doing anything and honestly won’t even be burning off even 200calories. It’s laughable.
She has a terrible diet, she constantly eats rubbish - all she eats is fatty, sugary, processed rubbish that is full of calories. She’s probably consuming upwards of 2000calories a day and more if she’s drinking alcohol. She’s putting on weight at a steady pace.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally I don't think rebecca is fat or overweight, in fact id be chuffed if I had her figure. What gets my goat is her telling me to be body positive then Photoshop her photos. Along with a whole host of other things, but this mainly!!

Reactions: 19
How can her followers not see how false she is?! Literally baffles me, they must have the collective IQ of a rock......

She photographs herself in her three stone off mirror, edits herself to high heaven so she resembles someone with the right body type to go on Love Island and tells anyone who'll listen she's "size 10" 🙄 😂 to get praise that she's "body goals" and - remember this pearler 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ - that one of her sheep has "never been so obsessed with another woman's body" 🙄 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🥴😂 but then posts all these ✌inspirational quotes ✌ about bodeh positiviteh.....

If she's the super svelte size 10 FHM magazine model she's professing to be surely she's not really the person to talk about "loving yer bodehhhh" cos what's not to love when your allegedly a "size 10" instagram baddie?

It's like a millionaire driving a rolls royce to the airport to board a private jet to their second home in Bermuda, using £50 notes to blow their nose with and going past a person with a minimum wage job waiting for the bus and shouting to them that money doesn't buy happiness..... Fake fake fake fake

How has she gotten bigger since she started exercising every day lol?
Maybe that's what she meant when she said she is loving "seeing her body change" 🙄 😂😂😂🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Personally I don't think rebecca is fat or overweight, in fact id be chuffed if I had her figure. What gets my goat is her telling me to be body positive then Photoshop her photos. Along with a whole host of other things, but this mainly!!
Yes to this! If she's fat then I must be a bloody whale, I'd be more than happy to have her figure. The issue I have is the obvious photoshopping she does on her pics & the lying about her size. The body positive posts piss me off as well, I've always struggled with my weight & confidence & it's simply not that easy to just decide to love my body & be confident!

Reactions: 5
Do you know what if I did have her body I'd be happy. 4 kids down the line I am much bigger and out of shape than she is however.. She is so damaging in the way she portrays herself.. I don't give a tit what size she is but she edits photos to look like someone else and uses that mirror to make herself look slimmer then preaches about loving yourself as you are 😒😑🙄 she is fake and desperate as they come

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It's well know medical knowledge carrying excess weight around the abdomen is not healthy. I didn't call her fat I said it is unhealthy and she looks unhealthy. It puts you at greater risk of heart disease etc. I have some excess fat, I have 2 children, one being 8 months old. But I also don't posting pictures on IG for 53,000 shouting that it's body positivity and everyone love me pushing my stomach out and trying to make as many fat rolls as I can to make me seem relatable. She isn't fat, she has a good figure, she dresses wrong and shows it off wrong and alters her pictures. The way she poses and the reason she does it does not make her look healthy. The reason she carries excess weight is due to lack of nutricious food and good quality exercise makes her unhealthy. Again she is not fat but she is unhealthy. You can have excess weight and be healthy, she is not healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she didn’t photoshop, edit and filter the duck out of her photos then her weight wouldn’t be discussed on here. She’s not fat, she’s just a dishonest twit

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.