Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when she posts the videos of herself at all angles and “reveals” her flab... is she expecting us to all fall off our chairs in shock?? Mate we know you’re a heffer. This isn’t news to us, you shove your body in our faces every day and post every mouthful of crap food you scoff. We had a fairly good idea that you weren’t hiding a six pack under there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Personally I don't feel like there is anything admirable about editing your body beyond recognition, then 'exposing' your real self and acting like it's something to be given a sticker for? Clearly you're not as empowered and embracing the 'curves' as much as you claim if you feel the need to deceive everyone so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Personally I don't feel like there is anything admirable about editing your body beyond recognition, then 'exposing' your real self and acting like it's something to be given a sticker for? Clearly you're not as empowered and embracing the 'curves' as much as you claim if you feel the need to deceive everyone so much.
Exactly

You can tell she is uncomfortable with her body and size, I think that's why she's always doing these posts to get attention and make herself feel better. She isn't body positive and loving herself at all if she was she wouldn't bang on about it so much.

Reactions: 15
What gets me is how much she harps on about loving your body and shoving it in everyone’s face. Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t even think about my body that much! As long as I am healthy and my clothes fit ok then whatever. I can’t remember the last time I looked in the mirror checking myself out 🙄 Regardless of size the fact that she’s drawing attention to everyone’s shape / body / size every bleeping day is the issue. If I watched her posts and stories everyday they’d make me feel wank because then I would start to look at my body and see what was wrong / right with it. She needs to shut up and take her insecurities elsewhere
Spot on. I don’t know about anyone else but at the moment I’m just concentrating on looking after my kids, home and working at the moment. I don’t give my body a second thought really 😐

Reactions: 11
Just watched the home bargains haul ! Holy mother of sugar!!! What the hell is she pumping into that households body it’s actually disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From the last thread, someone one mentioned the twits has been flogging Gryn to other instahuns. Saw this comment but can’t decide if this is 2SS & Rebs being shady or not?
Just in case you haven't realised, your username is on show at the bottom of this screenshot! X

Reactions: 2
I can’t ever imagine a life where I would need to seek the approval and validation of people like her and her sappy, brain dead followers telling me “it’s ok to have rolls”..I have rolls! I’m not in the best of shape! But I have 3 kids and I’m going out to work everyday earning an honest living(not posting pics of myself half naked on the internet) providing stability and encouraging them to be independent, resilient and smart young adults and leading by example. I honestly don’t know how people like channel mum and other brands want to be associated with someone who spouts the absolute guff that this woman does.

Reactions: 15
The way she’s shovelling that chocolate into her mouth with them sausage fingers is making me heave. 🤮 her banging on this morning about how she wants to be healthy & has been eating too much rubbish recently now she’s stuffing choc in her face. I’m all for eating what you want it’s down to yourself, but don’t be a contradicting twit and do the complete opposite after moaning about it!!
she loves contradicting herself because then she can pop on her stories and say ‘am just normal girl like you and I luv chocolate and luv ma bodeh so why not have the chocolate and luv your bodeh too’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And when she posts the videos of herself at all angles and “reveals” her flab... is she expecting us to all fall off our chairs in shock?? Mate we know you’re a heffer. This isn’t news to us, you shove your body in our faces every day and post every mouthful of crap food you scoff. We had a fairly good idea that you weren’t hiding a six pack under there.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
I’ve just nosed at her fitness highlights. It’s a joke! 108 weeks ago versus the last couple of weeks. Surely the whole point of exercise is to get fitter and more in shape? If she reckons she’s a size 10 now she must have been a 4 in the pic from 108 weeks ago! The first two pics are obviously the most recent.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just nosed at her fitness highlights. It’s a joke! 108 weeks ago versus the last couple of weeks. Surely the whole point of exercise is to get fitter and more in shape? If she reckons she’s a size 10 now she must have been a 4 in the pic from 108 weeks ago! The first two pics are obviously the most recent.
she actually looks pretty slim in that one from 108 weeks ago!

Reactions: 9
I just cannot fathom how she had the audacity to say in a q&a she doesn't think the boys will be affected by anything she puts online, knowing full well we've all seen the blueprint of her bleeping fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.