Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Beggy is currently on Miss Pap ordering all the clothes and shoes tha LJC has posted saying she is loving etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another bleeping inspirational quote she's found on google. 😂😂😂 "lets do this" DO WHAT EXACTLY? You live a plain boring existence and every day is the same. What exactly are you psyching yourself up for tomorrow Begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another bleeping inspirational quote she's found on google. 😂😂😂 "lets do this" DO WHAT EXACTLY? You live a plain boring existence and every day is the same. What exactly are you psyching yourself up for tomorrow Begs?
I always think this ‘smash your goals’ etc 😂what bleeping goals!! hound Steve to get chickens, check ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think Beggy is currently on Miss Pap ordering all the clothes and shoes tha LJC has posted saying she is loving etc?
It’s very early but idea for thread name #43 Buys her clothes from Miss Pap and likes a line of gak that’s why she’s always flashing her arse crack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! For all the talking she did about getting them she barely shows them now.
The first morning they got them and Alfie carried out that huge basket to collect the eggs! Did she honestly expect them to have load about twenty or something! What a total fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love the way she gets them to sit on that bed together and smile then posts them like their a candid shot. You’ve posted 3 pictures of them staring at you smiling. It’s set up, they aren’t the ‘happiest little boys’, they are posing for the camera because it’s the only thing their mother has taught them to do.

Reactions: 29
“Alarm set ready for another productive day” how she can call her day productive just baffles me. Her everyday is most people’s lazy Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Back to her workout that’s not even a workout, i do the same routine when I’m putting my food shop away 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She legit makes me piss myself when she does her ‘work out’ The way she breaths out on the very first ‘rep’ before she’s even done anything. It’s actually comical 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is not a workout.... I put in more effort getting out of my bed in the morning!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She legit makes me piss myself when she does her ‘work out’ The way she breaths out on the very first ‘rep’ before she’s even done anything. It’s actually comical 😂😂😂😂
Was just going to type that she really is a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.